S B Landscaping Inc

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2010

Family owned business. We provide quality service and stand behind our work....

Miami Landscaping

I would love the opportunity to come and visit your property to give you a free estimate on any of your landscaping needs

09/21/2017

It went very well, with a lot of back and forth on certain questions and ideas going very smoothly. A couple of hiccups were sorted out by them and everythign passed city inspection on time. we now have an area of the backyard we can now use, we couldn't previously even reach!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major backyard landscape and hardscape renovation

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

09/21/2017

Overall it went well, with a few snafus easily fixed and on time. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major upgrade of the backyard on a terraced landscape. Installed lawn, fence, steps, drought-tolerant garden and irrigation system; lighting system also trimmed existing apricot and avocado and lemon trees, removed rubber tree, new jacarandas installed in their place. Stone and gravel hardscape installed up top, and completed 2 gates and fenceline on both sides of house. Completed the terraced garden and retaining walls as well as the major demo and hauling required in the first place. Overall completed the backyard renovation successfully. I'm sure I'm missing aspects of the work they did, but the renovation means we have a completely working backyard - spent the previous couple of years not able to use much of it, now the kids use it every day.

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,tree service,stucco,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

06/15/2017

The team was responsive, knowledgeable, clean, timely and paid attention to details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away tons of dirt, redid all of the watering system, trimmed tress and set sod.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

02/26/2014

Went great as I said above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my second time hiring them. For $4950 this time Sergio and his teem put in about 300 square foot of sod, New sprinklers piped from a valve that was already installed from previous job, an orange tree, one hundred and two 5 gallon trees, a drip system for all the trees, and cut and removed the cement where the trees were planted. They did it in parts of 3 different days and I just came home from work and enjoyed the new progress I saw each day.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,tree service

02/04/2014

I think the most important statements I can make is I plan to use them again, and would recommend them to my friends and family. They were very precise on the estimate, worked with me on any changes. The team arrived every day and put in a good's day work. They started when they said and finished when they said. They required a modest down payment, and didn't even discuss additional payment until ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an approximate 85 foot garden wall, installed 45 ficus trees, included french drainage system and built stairs.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping

Residential & commercial, industrial and public works, landscape design, sprinklers, landscape installation, tree care, tree trimming, brush clearance, weed abatement, palm tree, outdoor kitchens, BBQ, water features, swimming pool demolition, drainage, pavers, stucco, retaining walls, sod painting. Masonry, concrete, stonework, electrical, plumbing, driveway, fencing, landscape lighting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express