CRAMER CONCRETE INC

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2010

Pool decks new and remodel, patios, walkways, driveways and steps...

N/A
Jumper Construction

Family owned and operated, Jumper Construction performs all levels of concrete repair. Our System is a versatile and high performing decorative coating and concrete restoration solution that can restore your dull and cracked cement surfaces and give them a brand new look. Cracks, faded surfaces, dull finishes, all gone! We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. REPAIR don't Replace

04/22/2015

The work took 7 days to complete and the crew worked hard every day. They were very professional. The foreman was willing to answer my questions as they progressed and made sure that the area was clean and secure when they were finished each day. I was not completely happy with the final cleanup, but when I called to let Glenn know, he was receptive to my concerns and willing to work with me to ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing concrete patio and pool decking, and replaced it with new stamped concrete.

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

03/03/2015

Absolutely perfect. Ten men arrived at 7:00am and were completely done in 3 days. This company is first class and does excellent work. I recommend them with an AAAAA plus. Look no further for quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old concrete patio and replaced with new one.

02/02/2015

These guys are amazing!! the work is top grade quality and came out super nice Glen is a good guy and his crew was amazing Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old concrete pool decks and patio framed and poured new pool decks and patio ( I did not use the pool co concrete guy)

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glen was great to work with! He communicated effectively and provided an estimate promptly for the job. They completed the job when promised and it was well done. When I need concrete work in the future, I'll definitely be contacting Glen to do the work.

06/17/2013

It was great. They were very responsive. They had quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They poured a concrete patio.

All types of finishes