Ideal Comfort Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/29/2022

10060 Fourth Street

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

At IDEAL COMFORT Inc., we're proud of being voted FAVORITE HVAC business in the INLAND VALLEY in 2016 and 2017, and being voted BEST HVAC business in the INLAND VALLEY in 2018 and 2019!! IDEAL COMFORT Inc. has provided over 30 years of honest and reliable Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Sales, Service, Repair and Installations to the Inland Valley and surrounding areas. We truly look forward to keeping you, your families and your businesses safe, comfortable and energy efficient! Each of our experts is prepared to assist you with sales, service, and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business. Whether it's a new installation or routine service, our factory-trained, North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified technicians provide the expertise you know you can depend on. At IDEAL COMFORT Inc, you can rely on honest, professional, cost effective repairs of all makes and models. WE TAKE YOUR COMFORT...PERSONALLY! When it comes to your family you want dependable air conditioning and heating system operation that provides you with safety, value, as well as comfort. You can rely on IDEAL COMFORT Inc., for safety, value and comfort....

hvac repair (14)

02/03/2020

They were always good,great people and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

02/03/2020

They were very good. They were not 1 or 2 operations, they were not a big outfit. People are responsible and supervising to their work and you will have access to the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C REPAIR

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

01/23/2020

Ideal Comfort has been our go-to heating and A/C company for many years now. They have installed several systems at my commercial buildings, and have always been prompt, professional, and reliable. We also use their maintenance service as well, which keeps our units running smoothly year round. I highly recommend Ideal Comfort, and will continue to use them for any future installations we need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and A/C installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

07/28/2016

Bad. They quoted one price on the phone ($95) for a service call and then the tech couldn't show up until after hours and so they raised the price on us ($165). Once on site they told us we also cannot deduct the diagnose fee from the total estimate which was opposite from what the office lady told us. Repair price was higher than quoted elsewhere and we felt this company was using strong arm tact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace blower motor and capacitor replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

We apologize for your experience. We checked through our files and found we did not perform this work. Please feel free to contact us, 9099896554.

02/10/2015

Both times I found it very easy to schedule an appointment time that suited me, and both times the person who came was punctual and professional.  The problems were solved satisfactorily.  He also gave me options I could consider for addressing the problem instead of pushing one way to go.  I will definitely call this company up again when I need assistance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The person from Ideal Comfort came out twice.  Once was to check the furnace because it wasn't coming on and the second time shortly afterward for issues related to the thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2014

12/03/2014

It was my first time to use them. I looked them up because I have a couple of Carrier air conditioning units and I want the Carrier distributor to do the services. I didn't just want anybody. They were located near me. I looked them up, Google them up and I didn't see any negative comments. As a matter of fact, after the work was done, I personally made a visit to their office because I like to se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them because the air conditioning wasn't working properly. I had some extensive work. I have 2 air conditioning they worked on in my downstairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2014

12/02/2014

Ideal Comfort is an amazing company.  My air conditioner stopped working during the 100 degree heat wave this fall.  The first company I called told me they could help me the next week.  The second company I called would not help me.  Ideal Comfort was the third company I called and the nice lady on the phone said if it was an emergency they would fit me in.  I had to wait until 4:00PM but at leas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a broken part. Ideal Comfort is an amazing company.  My air conditioner stopped working during the 100 degree heat wave this fall.  The first company I called told me they could help me the next week.  The second company I called would not help me.  Ideal Comfort was the third company I called and the nice lady on the phone said if it was an emergency they would fit me in.  I had to wait until 4:00PM but at least it was the same day.   The repair technician came shortly after 4:00PM and diagnosed the problem in less then 10 minutes.  He had the part on the truck so my air conditioner was fixed and running again in less then 30 minutes.   I would recommend this company to other members since they helped me on short notice.  The technician was courteous, knowledge and took the time to clearly explain the problem.  Definitely an A grade company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2014

06/08/2014

It went great. They were very knowledgeable, efficient, professional, and reasonably priced. Everything we were hoping for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to inspect our air conditioner unit, which was running but was not blowing cool air. They replaced the fan and did some electrical repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

[member name removed], thank you for your great review of Ideal Comfort Inc. Our TEAM looks forward to providing the top quality service our clients deserve! We will keep providing excellent HVAC service and installations..... thank you Inland Empire for 25 years of TRUST. Sincerely Tim Cordt

05/21/2014

Received complete 3 page  pre=printed  report with comments such as readings, conditions, such as pressures, electrical amperage readings. very thorough and easily understood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete checkup and adjustments to Carrier Air Conditioner and Heating System-unit was approximately 8 years old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2013

05/14/2013

Always a pleasure to deal with, honest and fair priced.  Everything went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a wonderful company. We bought our complete air conditioning and heating system from them back in 2004.  This replaced our original home air conditioner and heating system.  This company is always professional, coming out to service our units whenever needed.  They do honest work and are a pleasure to deal with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2013

Service Sales Repair Installation Air Filtration Air Purification Commercial Residential Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Air Filters Parts Retrofit Indoor Air Quality Heat Pumps Fan Coils Maintenance Agreements Duct Design Duct Replacement Duct Fabrication Evaporator Coils Programmable Thermostats Exhaust systems Ventilation Commercial Refrigeration Furnaces Boilers Free Estimates on new equipment. Repair High Efficiency HVAC&R System Maintenance Rooftop HVAC systems

Asbestos remediation.