All City Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9447 London Way

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

The industry's best technicians make the happiest customers. Turn to the pros at All City Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Proudly serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We have over 1000s 5 star reviews across the web from our thrilled customers. Our company goal is to make sure that we have 100% customer satisfaction. We have options and payment plans that can fit in everyones budget. We provide free estimates and you only pay when you're happy. It's no surprise we've received the Angie's List Super Service Award six years in a row! Established in 2009. ACP was created to deliver exceptional service with the highest quality of craftsmanship. We guarantee you will be happy with our services in that we offer a money back guarantee. Our technicians are regarded by their peers to be some of the best in the industry. Our service experts are continuously trained. There isn't a plumbing problem we can't solve. We have the experience, knowledge and focus to solve any problem you may have. Give us a call today and let us earn your confidence....

plumber (100)drain cleaning (19)sewer cleaning (2)gas leak repair (1)water heater repair and installation (21)home remodeling (5)appliance repair (5)drain pipe installation (1)

07/08/2020

We needed gas line to our BBQ island repaired so we called All City Plumbing. Matt and his son Aaron came out and gave us a good price to do the repairs. Since the original plumbing went in, we had a paver-stone patio installed so it was not a simple job. Matt came up with a plan to replace the current pipe with plastic piping which has fused joints instead of iron with threaded joints. The were a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Line Replacement and Water Line Valve replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

08/07/2019

the job went very well after the plumber had to leave and obtain the part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water stem phister was replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

07/27/2019

Excellent service; job completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

06/08/2019

Shann and Anthony came out to assess the damage and take care of the problem. They were very professional and explained everything that they would be doing. The work was done in a timely manner and they left for about 45 minutes for lunch while the glue dried. They tested the line and their repairs and then filled the hole, sweeping the area clean before leaving. They even let me know to wait 8 ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a water leak in the front flower bed. After I had dug down to it and found the leak I realized it was way to big a job for me to take care of so chose this company to fix the issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

03/01/2019

Dishwasher stopped draining and started leaking. Even though it was after hours, All City had a technician to my home in under an hour. As it turned out, it was simple repair (one I was able to do myself). I'm getting ready to call them again - this time for something I can't do! Really impressed with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Not Draining

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2019

01/25/2019

Turned out to take longer than anticipated, but there was no additional charge. Additional drain repairs were recommended, but I placed that on hold to obtain another opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blockage of laundry room drain.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

12/19/2018

Very professional and friendly! Came the same day, called 20 minutes before they arrived, replaced my garbage disposal, fixed two items in my house for FREE. I was impressed! He was very knowledgeable and gave me good maintenance advice. I HIGHLY recommend them! They are the only plumber I will use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and Replaced Garbage Disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

12/08/2018

I was very happy that he didnt charge me for it.Very careful and nice.They were quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak on my toilet,tighten loose screw and clear pipes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

12/06/2018

It couldn't have gone better! Steve was here in less than 90mins offering two solutions at a reasonable price. Free estimates, fast response time, super professional yet friendly, knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snake for washer leaking / backing up into kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

12/05/2018

Very fast friendly and good maintenance advice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain clearung

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

Emergency Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Hydrojetting, Burst Pipe Repair, Water Leak Detection, Gas Line Repair & Installation, Sewer Line Repair & Replacement, Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Replacement, Repiping, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks, Clogged Toilet Repair, Slab Leak Repair, Water Softeners, Water Filtration Systems, Commercial Plumbing, Water Heaters,Tankless Water Heater Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover