$25 plumbing,heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2012

D Rated | 3 Reviews

We are a family run business. It is operated daily by its family members 24 hrs a day. We have 5 employees who have been with us an average of 10 years. Every aspect of our work is overseen by a proffesional that cares about its clients, with empathy for there problems. Call and you will see the difference just in a phone conversation....

RKM Heating & Air Conditioning

RKM heating and air conditioning is a full service contractor for your heating, cooling, air conditioning and air quality needs. Our technicians are continually trained to ensure top level performance in all areas of service, repair installation and design. Our specialist can help insure your family’s safety in your home with eco friendly solutions and air quality and air purification products. Licensed C20, Nate, green, Honeywell contractor pro, hers certified. Award winning. HEPA air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning, Furnace cooling and air purification specialist Hero and Sanbag approved. Additional DBAs - RKM Heating and Air Conditioning, R K M Heating and Air Conditioning, RKM Heating & Air Conditioning.

Offers by RKM Heating & Air Conditioning on Angie's List

06/13/2018

I had a new ac installed. Excellent service. A little pricey, but timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/21/2017

I believe that there was no broken pipe and changing to plastic was not necessary. I later talked to a plumber I have know for a long time and trust and he said this is a typical "up sale" that is frequently done by unscrupulous plumbers. Now I realize, of course, that no one is going to do any kind of plumbing job for $25! DO NOT USE $25DOLLARPLUMBING!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tenants in a rental house called to report a backed up sewer line. Told them to call a local plumber and I would get there as soon as I could. When I arrived they said there was no cleanout and they would have to add one. Actually, there was a cleanout. Then they said the line was broken and they would have to change the line from clay pipe to plastic.

CATEGORY plumbing

D

12/31/2012

See above comments. Not satified with the price vs. Qiote given

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a bathroom sink. It leakwd and they ad to be called back to redo the seal. Also i was quoted one price verbally but charged an addtional25.00 whe. It was written up. I didnt dispute because ijust wanted to get the work done . But iknew at that time i would never usr this companny again

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

Complete plumbing repairs, trenchless sewer installation, Noritz tankless waterheaters, Hydro jetting, complete drain service. Faucet repair and installation. Complete heating and air conditioning services.