CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville

A85 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since April 2006

11265 Sunrise Gold Cir Suite H

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Award winning. Additional DBAs - Rogers Enterprises Inc, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Additional email - grogers@certapro.com....

house painting (64)interior painting (37)siding (2)woodworking (2)pressure washing (2)stucco repair (1)drywall repair (1)furniture refinishing (1)

08/29/2019

Folks were very approachable and professional. They answered all our questions. Think they did a great job. Call backs were prompt and communication through email was very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painting Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience here with others. We look forward to serving you again on your next project!

06/19/2019

It's the 3rd time we used this group of people, really has a very good work style and everything was done wonderfully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fully painted a two room apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for your continued business with us. We truly appreciate your confidence in our painters to exceed your expectations :)

03/02/2019

Their painting job was superb! The crew was professional, efficient and very friendly. They were fast and left the home very clean. I would recommend CertaPro Painters to anyone I met. Service above and beyond. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Our pleasure to serve you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the opportunity and for your trust. Glad we met and exceeded your expectations! :)

02/22/2019

Smoothly. Came out beautiful. Attention to detail. Super professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Thank you sir! Our pleasure to serve you guys. Glad we met, if not exceeded, your expectations. :)

04/17/2018

They were very professional and got it done quickly. It looks beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted our bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We look forward to serving you again!

11/25/2017

They were very professional, and completed the job ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely repainted the interior of my house, including the baseboards, trim, and cabinets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Such a pleasure working with and for you [Member Name Removed]. Glad to have been a part of transforming you new space and look forward to working with you on the exterior when you're ready. Garrett
D

09/13/2017

The consult was great, helped with choosing colors that I loved and design suggestions. But once the painters came out it was a disaster. They were late and off schedule each day, the painting was sloppy, I had to go back and triple check everything and put tap next to all the areas missed or poorly done. They also put items back when the paint was still wet, and I still have spots that are messed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior house painting for 1900 square feet, 2 story with high ceilings

CATEGORY interior painters

Hello [Member Name Removed], I remember your job. It was done in May of 2014 and for a price of $2,400 (not $4,000). I understand and appreciate your frustration. When jobs don't go smoothly, who wouldn't be frustrated or a bit upset? I certainly would be... The only thing I take issue with is we did call you back (we always call back and pride ourselves on our customer service) and have records o...

07/26/2017

It took them six days to complete the painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the interior of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

Such a pleasure to work for you [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the opportunity and trust.

07/07/2017

Most of the contractors we got bids from had an "I'm-busy-so-lets-hurry-this-up-and-sign-the-dang-contract" kind of attitude but Kyle from Certapro was different. He showed up on time and answered our questioned without rushing us while we walked around the outside of our home. Kyle emailed a proposal a couple of hours that was completely professional and clearly listed the work to be done and and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We decided to have the exterior of our 40 year old single story stucco home painted. It had some issues with weathered fascia boards and hadn't been painted in years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

Thanks for all the great feedback [Member Name Removed]! Sounds like all the folk you came in contact with in our business did their jobs exactly how I'd hope they would (and know they do ;) ). We look forward to serving you again in the future, Garrett Owner, CertaPro Painters
D

06/04/2017

They wouldn't bid on it. Was too small of a job. They gave me no suggestions on where to find someone. Angie's List has not been helpful in this at all. That sucks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen ceiling cleaned from smoke damage and painted. Two walls that had wallpaper needed to be prepped before painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry we weren't able to help you. I know it can be frustrating trying to get competent people to do small jobs for us. I experience that too with my own home. From a business standpoint and the way our company is set up, doing small jobs would compromise the quality and efficiency of what we do day to day. We run crews and all of our crews have a dedicated Job Site Super...

Residential & commercial interior and exterior painting, deck staining, stucco repair, carpentry, power washing, wallpaper application and removal, drywall repair, color consultation & design.

N/A