Alpine Cabinet Co

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2007

Founded in 1984, Alpine Cabinet Company is family-owned and -operated by Ron and Nancy Bonanno. We are generally considered to have started the garage cabinet industry, pioneering a product that has grown to become a necessity in most homes today. Over the years, Alpine Cabinet Company has continued to develop and refine their products to create the ultimate garage cabinet system. We manufacture nearly all of our cabinets right here in the USA at our greater Sacramento area plant. We invite you to visit our showroom at 3110 Sunrise Blvd. #400 in Rancho Cordova to see why our cabinets stand head and shoulders above the rest in the industry. Delivery and Installation is additional. Ask about our special Angie's List discount! Feel free to email Todd directly if you have any questions! todd@alpinecabinet.com...

THE CLOSET DOCTOR

35  REVIEWS
THE CLOSET DOCTOR

The Closet Doctor is locally owned and operated company, with the same owner and president since it opened in 1998. All of our installation team members sign and operate by our 15 point worker conduct compliance agreement. In addition to our team’s experience, each individual who will be entering your home for a design apt. or installation has passed a thorough background investigation. Lifetime Guarantee: Every Closet Doctor closet, garage, wall bed & home office system is covered by a lifetime warranty. Our Commitment: For over 15 years we have been committed to helping people get organized. We are committed to finding the best solution for your organization needs and budget and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. All of our team members are fully insured Employees of the Closet Doctor, not sub contractors. Additional fax: (916)645-2654. DBA: Holland Inc. Please email at: showroom@closet-doctor.com

05/14/2018

Perfectly, Alpine arrived on time and installed the garage cabinets and cleaned up. This is the second time in 15 years that Alpine Cabinet has done a A+ job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed garage cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home & garage organization

05/20/2017

For the product that they provided, I think it was a good price. They were competitive with the other companies, but the product and the service that they provided was excellent. I would definitely use this provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a very large closet, it’s a master bedroom closet that they made all the shelves in.

CATEGORY closet systems

06/30/2014

They were great. They did a good job. I worked with one guy and he was great. He built the drawer when nobody else in the area would want to mess with one drawer. It was from a house that was built in 1928 and the drawer broke and nobody would build a new one. But he did and he did a great job and hardly charged anything that's why I paid him more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alpine Cabinet Co. made one kitchen drawer for me.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

02/24/2014

They did high quality work.  They delivered what they said they would deliver.  They were just very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Alpine Cabinet Co for doing my closest, and also for organizing my home and garage.

CATEGORY closet systems,home & garage organization

C

12/22/2013

I got a quote for all the work, but ended up having to break the project into two parts since i was not done finishing the second garage.  Todd quoted me the 30% Angie's list discount on the whole job and verbally confirmed that the discount stayed in effect if I broke the job up.  However, when I went to confirm the first project (replacing the damaged project) he would not honor the price on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have two garages--needed to install new cabinets in one garage and replace a damaged cabinet in the other garage.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home & garage organization

Appliance Sales. Cabinet Making. Carpentry - Woodworking. Closets. Decks & Porches. Organization - Home & Garage.