Alco Siding & Windows Inc

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since April 2006

Award winning. Additional contact names - Jennifer Hearne, Mike Walesch, . Additional emails - mike@alcohis.com, jennifer@alcohis.com. Additional DBA - Alco Windows Inc. No Sub-Contractors. Alco is Family Owned and Operated. Our Installers have been with the company for years. We offer LIFE TIME Warranties on Labor and Materials. Contractors License #746049 BBB A+ since 1990 Free Estimates Huge incentives march thru june Mail in rebates on windows and dorrs...

Amsterdam Woodworks

We are based out of the beautiful town of Folsom, located in northern California. Our stream line specialty is custom built kitchens, however, we also specialize in the design and custom creations of all woodwork related services including but not limited to closets, entertainment centers, offices, furniture, and crown molding. Our master engineer and designer hand crafts and installs every piece of wood used in every job we commit to. All of our designs are one of a kind creations which are molded to our individual clients’ requests and specifications. We are here not only to provide creativity and imagination, but to fulfill the personal imagination of our clients. Additional web - www.amsterdamwoodworks.com. Award winning.

Award 2019

09/03/2013

We called to arrange an estimate for a siding repair and for the extension of an existing raised concrete porch. The provider responded quickly but said they don't do siding repairs, only entire siding installations and that they no longer do concrete work. We appreciated the quick response but were surprised that Alco doesn't pour concrete. (Their Angie's List description lists concrete work.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use.

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/14/2013

Employee was punctual and professional and was willing to meet me after work. He showed up and provided the estimate on replacing a window. After further inspection he decided that his employees (contractors) were too busy at that time and said he couldn't help me out. I appreciated that he took the time but I'm a little confused about them turning down the job/work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate.

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/12/2013

We let them know we eventually would want the rest of the home done. They did the work, and we liked the results. They did not call to follow up on how the job turned out though, which I was shocked by.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 5 windows and a french sliding door replaced.

CATEGORY siding,doors

04/16/2013

Alco Siding and Windows Inc. did a great job. They were punctual. They gave a great estimate and they followed through on that estimate. They did the job in a timely manner. It's an overall great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Alco Siding & Windows Inc. We had stucco done around our windows.

CATEGORY stucco

11/19/2012

It was a free estimate. They were very nice and friendly. However, their price was a little high. The guy was professional. I am not sure if I will use them again as this is just a one-time project. I will consider using them again depending on the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from Alco Siding & Windows Inc. for wooden siding in the front and back of my house.

CATEGORY siding

Furnish and install siding, doors, patio covers, kitchen cabinets, countertops, windows, concrete patio & decks.

Solar, swimming pool instalation, flooring, landscaping,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available