1st Choice Construction Services,Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 2 Reviews

I am a General Contractor that has a Showroom in Rancho Cordova. We can sell you our products and do the job for you. We can make your home looking beautiful, stylish and comfortable to your own desire. Please call me at (916)952-3226 if you have any questions or if you want to set up an appointment for a FREE Estimate....

N/A
Honest Plumbing And Handyman Services

After previously working as a maintenance supervisor, I decided to start my own business to better serve my customers. I have over 10 years of experience in a wide range of home repairs big and small, and I do this work because I truly want to help my customers. My mission is to provide the best quality of service while being quick and efficient in my work. Give me a call and let me help you with your To-Do list today!

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY doors

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cabinet demo and install. All is great: service, reliability, punctuality, professionalism, etc. The only glitch (so far, we just completed work last week) is quality of actual cabinets. Not completely symmetrical installation, and the cabinet hardware is a little stiff and hard to use. | |The owner of company has agreed to come back out to our house and take a look to try and resolve the problem. They've been great and easy to work with; I would use them again!

CATEGORY doors

Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Carpentry - Woodworking, Ceramic Tile, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Countertops, Doors, Drywall, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Framing, Handymen, Hardware & Home Improvement Stores, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Insulation, Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Roofing, Siding, Stucco, Wallpaper Removal, Wallpapering, Windows

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal