Sun & Fun Pool Svc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2006

08:00 - 17:00

14042 Powers Rd

Poway, CA, 92064

Sun & Fun Pool Svc can assist you with your pool & spa needs....

Pool and Spa Service (177)

02/07/2013

Reg Toumi

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a pool pump go bad on me.  Angie's list provided me with Sun and Fun Pools to find someone who would do a replacement.  What a pleasure to deal with someone who really care about YOU and your problem.  While Hal  has  provided the physical/manual labor, his knowledge about all pool problems has been great.  I will be using him in the future for all pool maintenance and problems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2013

10/02/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hal has integrity and is very much a man of his word. He did an amazing job with an acid wash on our pool. Thank you!

04/23/2012

WoW At last someone you can trus

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Hal for 8 years on my old house and now on my home in chula vista. I have never met anyone like Hal. I think hes way overqualified to what does. But thats great because thats what you want is someone that really knows what they are talking about   He knows and will share with you everything there is to know about your pool Hal will go out of his way to come up with the best and most cast efficient way to fix your pool problem. At last someone you can truly trust, knows what they are doing and isn't out to take your money and run. Wow what a concept. Out of all the people I have ever haired to do anything in my life Hal has been the best experience to date  and by the way Im 56 years old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2012

04/18/2012

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were experiencing problems with an air leak on the suction side of our pool pump.  After going through the usual things to look and check for with no success, I called Hal Fares as we have used him several times before since 2007 for repairs & equipment service.  Hal called back and suggested that he walk me though one more thing to look for that might save me on the expense of a service call.  This took about 5 minutes and the problem was found & resolved over the phone.  Hal continues to be the best pool service person we have ever used in some 20+ years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2012

07/20/2011

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'd been gone for almost a month and housesitter -- well, another story for another time.  Pool had virtually no suction or circulation (had been working fine when I left). Not only did Hal fix that issue, he also fixed a couple of leaks in the plumbing by the filter, pump and heater and also told/taught me more in an hour while he was fixing everything than I'd learned in 20 years of owning this pool. I wish I'd known about Hal 20 years ago when we bought the house and pool. I could have saved a lot of money and heartache dealing with rude and incompetent (or barely competent) pool people. Hal is not only by far (1,000%) better than anyone I've ever had work on the pool, he's also about the nicest, most patient man I've ever met. His total charge for all of the work and repairs he did was about the same as what I've paid just to clean the filter when I've been unable to do it myself.  I have a couple other minor and/or cosmetic things I'd like to take care of and have already scheduled an appointment to have Hal come back and do the work at the end of the season (nothing urgent, but stuff I'd like to do/take care of that's been bugging me for a year or so).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2011

07/14/2011

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hal expertly installed a new Pentair gas heater for my spa, cleaned it out, installed chemicals, instructed me on how to keep it maintained optimally, and took away the old heater. Hal's work is superb and his customer service tops, too. Thanks to Hal and his son we are using our spa every night and loving it's therapeutIc value.

COST $1,391.37

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2011

09/04/2007

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hal comes by every single Monday and cleans our Jacuzzi and Pool. He always shows up and never forgets to let us know he's been there. We've been using him for several months now, and have zero complaints. Prices are very reasonable, and the service provided is above par. He comes out once a week and we pay him $100 per month.