Plumbing Plus

• Trade License Number
  • 938964

12147 Kirkham Rd Ste A

Poway, CA 92064

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 60,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make....

plumber (470)water heater repair and installation (118)drain cleaning (68)gas leak repair (14)sewer cleaning (9)water softener installation and repair (7)drain pipe installation (2)home remodeling (11)home remodeling (10)drywall repair (6)well and water pump (4)

06/04/2020

Perfect--friendly, professional. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace outside faucet, replace bathroom faucet, unclog shower drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/13/2020

Excellently in price, service, timeliness, and spirit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

03/16/2020

Robert expertly found the leak in the garage came from the air conditioner compressor, unit in back patio. The pipe ran all the way under the slab, I guess, through to the garage. We covered the area with a plastic tarp and stopped the water flow. What a relief!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak detection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

03/06/2020

Technician arrived 3 hours late and never called to say he'd be late. When he arrived, I pointed out when we expected him and his only reply was, "Yeah. I was in south county." No apology for our inconvenience or his delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

We sincerely apologize for not communicating this better to you. We pride ourselves with being timely and admit we aren't perfect. we were working on a limited staff and while that is no excuse, we were challenged with some work load during this time but since gotten back to normal and will use this as a learning experience to prevent this from happening in the future

02/28/2020

I had a gas leak at my house, the technician came over and was very unprofessional in my opinion. He was laughing and mocking over the estimate he gave us. Then afterwards, the office called me to say we refused service, which we did not. I will never use Plumbing Plus again and will be sharing my experience with everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas leak repair

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

01/17/2020

Very well. Al did a really professional job and it will be easy to replace the stove the next time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas line rerouted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Good to hear [Member Name Removed]! Were happy to have been chosen for your project and look forward to being here the next time you need us!

01/16/2020

Dealing with Plumbing Plus was very pleasant. They answered my request promptly, and sent a plumber out promptly. Darryl was extremely knowledgable and helpful, and we decided on a project . I was surprised by the quote, as another companies was MUCH higher. The following day the project seemed to take a little longer than expected and some unforeseen obstacles presented themself. I was elated tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water main replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

That's wonderful to hear [Member Name Removed]. Happy we could get the work done for you at a more reasonable price than others and stick to the price quoted as that is always our intention. All the best to you and yours. Thanks again!

12/26/2019

Arrived on time. Checked water heater and adjusted thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

Thank you for having us [Member Name Removed]!

11/13/2019

I would hire this company again, everything was explained to me, wanted to make sure I understood and the plumber couldn't have been nicer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking pipes to see if obstruction

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Great to hear [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

10/26/2019

Excellent. Xavier was n time, personable and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old kitchen faucet and install new

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

Tankless & Conventional Water Heaters. Slab Leak Repairs, Water Line Repairs. Whole House Water Filtration, Point Of Use Water Filtration. Water-Repiping. Gas Leak & Line Installation. Bathroom Remodeling. Pressure Regulators & Drain Cleaning. Toilet Repairs. Disposal Installation & Repair, Faucet And Sink Installation & Repair. Drain Line Stoppages, Drain Line Repairs, Sewer Repairs, Hydrojetting, Sewer Camera Inspections, Leak & Line Location, Pump Installation

Heating & A/C