Quik-Rooter

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since March 2010

B Rated | 17 Reviews

Quik-Rooter and Plumbing Inc. has been loyally serving members of California's Central Valley for more than 30 years. Billy Ray Williford established the company in 1976 to serve just one location in Bakersfield, California....

Drain Guru Plumbing Services inc

If Drain Guru can't fix or repair your project then we don't charge you! We are also available 24 hours - a - day, 7 days - a - week. Drain Guru is your neighborhood drain cleaning and sewer repair specialist. We use up front pricing and guarantee our services to not only be the best in the industry but also very affordable. Drain Guru is dedicated to providing the highest quality plumbing service for businesses and families across the Central Valley. We at Drain Guru understand that plumbing emergencies can happen at anytime, so we pledge to provide 24 hour service with no overtime charge. "Drain Guru Pro Package" includes mainline cleaning, 1 kitchen drain cleaning, 1 tub or lavatory sink drain cleaning, and camera inspection for $280. Up to 3 total drains cleaned!

Award 2019
Offers by Drain Guru Plumbing Services inc on Angie's List

10/14/2014

The serviceman showed up on time, worked around our schedule and fixed the problem quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed clog in the laundry room drain.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

03/30/2014

They did an excellent job fixing it and can't tell they had to cut a larger whole in the shower wall to fix the pipe that leaked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak in the master bath shower. They had replace the whole knob assembly inside the wall.

CATEGORY plumbing

02/23/2014

Very well. We thought we had a water leak causing a sink hole. Quik Rooter came out very quickly, dug up the area in question, found no leaks, and repaired the damaged area. All in less than 2 hrs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a sink hole.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,water damage restoration,drain cleaning

01/20/2014

The guy was nice and I am sure he would have done whatever I asked and he may have just been trying to help keep my bill down. Anyway, my problem was solved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall the problem was corrected quickly, therefore I am satisfied. Main line to city sewer was blocked. It took longer to set-up and clean-up than actual task. For the sake of review and as constructive criticism I would offer the following observations. Price quoted over the phone by dispatch was less than price charged onsite. Plumber was a nice guy and did a good job but it was obvious he wasn't enthusiastic about getting involved in any other issues I was having with other plumbing. He gave advice and offered to take a look if I wanted but it seemed more out of obligation and he was ready to go. When he arrived he said if roof vents needed snaking I was basically out of luck because he didn't like getting on roofs due to a previous accident. I wasn't affected by the negatives so they don't factor into my review.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

09/10/2013

This company is awesome. We called them Friday Late morning and he gave me a price right on the phone. The price was very reasonable. I asked if he could possibly accommodate us for that day since the homeowner is elderly and it would be a hardship for the toilet to be out of commission. He moved his entire schedule around and drove all the way to Terra Bella to make sure the job was done that day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocated the floor hole for the toilet 2" further from the wall to accommodate a standard toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning