Precision Auto Repair, Inc.

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since September 2005

Precision Auto Repair, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been providing the Pleasanton area (including Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon, Danville, Sunol) with exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on taking personal care of each customer. Our customers know who we are and we know who they are. We can often get vehicles in and out the same day to minimize inconvenience for our customers....

HAYES AUTO REPAIR

31  REVIEWS
HAYES AUTO REPAIR

Auto body and service

04/14/2015

My 2006 Honda Odyssey has been making "Hom Hom..." noise and minor vibration on steering wheel in the past 3 months. This problem might already started for a long time. But, it just become noticeable to me recently. The faster my van goes the louder the noise. I searched Angie's List and Yelp. Precision Auto Repair had very good reviews on both. My car had a minor repair at here before. So, I deci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find the problem based on the noise and vibration. Repair it.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and are glad that you are satisfied. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can improve.

06/16/2014

we have been taking our Hondas and Acuras to Precision for years - and are always impressed with their competence,  honesty, professionalism, helpfulness, and friendliness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil & filter service inspect/adjust tire pressure, belts, suspension system, brakes, radiator/coolant, road test

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,radiator service

Thank you for the review and your longtime business. Renee Edgren, Precision Auto Repair, Inc.

03/25/2014

Very professional and quality work on my Acura TL.  I have a tendency to take my car to a dealer but find Precision to be a quality business and trust their service technicians.  I have been super pleased with their services.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Repairs

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for the great review. We are glad to hear that you have been pleased with our services. We appreciate your business and any feedback to help us improve.

02/13/2014

I felt they did a thorough safety inspection and explained the results well  following the service.  I waited while the car was being serviced, and it was finished right at the estimated time.  I was pleased with the professional way everything was handled and plan to return there the next time the car is due for an oil and filter change.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil & Filter Service

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and welcome to the Precision family.

12/17/2013

Great price, fairly quick - in and out in about 30 minutes. 25.00 included the certifificate with my coupon. The most reasonably priced smog place I have encountered. I will be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Smog Service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Specializing in Acura, Honda, Hyundai. Lexus, Subaru and Toyota vehicles: oil changes, routine maintenance, major service/repair, tires, alignments, brakes, transmission work, smogs, headlight restoration.