Kevin Jung Handyman Services

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since February 2016

I provide quality service for all your small projects and repairs....

Al Navarro Construction

Licensed General Building Contractor since 1999, specializing in bathroom remodeling. ***PLEASE NOTE*** Due to my current large-scale bathroom remodel project, I am unable to review any new project requests at this time. Your work request is very important to me and I look forward to working with you in the future. I will update my project status as the remodel nears completion. Thank you for your interest.

09/18/2019

Kevin was great and I highly recommend him! I had a couple of smaller projects (weather stripping for my garage and side doors), plus a couple bigger ones (replace kitchen faucet & water valves, re-installed laundry room bi-fold doors with handles added handles & baseboard cut to fit) and a couple more that required some creativity. The exterior top layer of my solid core side garage door was badl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various Projects

07/27/2018

Kevin is very responsive, professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He is highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household plumbing repairs, refinishing front door, inside painting, installation of crown molding

08/31/2017

I used Kevin on a weekly basis for close to a year. I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, honest, reliable and reasonable. I still keep a monthly appointment to make sure my home stays in shape. I've been in my home for almost 18 years, and it took me that long to find the perfect handyman. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Substantial shower leak, hardwood floors and baseboards for entire house, door locks, ceiling fan and garbage disposal installations, sprinkler repairs, sheetrock repair, tile installation and many other misc. home repairs (hanging curtains, pictures, product recommendations).

08/02/2017

Kevin was punctual, very nice, and extremely helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Door Installed and Mail Box Installation

07/05/2017

Great, would recommend Kevin

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various small items around the house amounting to a combined 4-5 hrs of work.

CATEGORY handyman service

I am versed in many construction trades; plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall repair etc. I can tackle your repairs or small upgrades from anything above your foundation to under your roof. I specialize in small jobs that can be completed within 1-4 hours.

I do not take on large jobs such as; bathroom/kitchen remodels, foundation repair, roof repair or replacement. However, if I cannot service you, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can!