Custom Exteriors Inc

A193 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since December 2005

2142 Rheem Dr. Ste E

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Custom Exteriors has been making homes beautiful for over 23 years. We offer free estimates on complete whole-house Anlin and Marvin window installations, put in new Therma-Tru exterior doors, and install James Hardie siding. Our team of licensed, certified master installers are proud of the work they do, and our customers always enjoy high-quality products, exceptional service, and fair prices. At Custom Exteriors, we always stand behind our work and have done so on over 18,000 jobs. We look forward to working on your project soon! **We only do whole home projects. We do not do repairs or interior doors. We only install what we sell....

window replacement (173)door installation (71)stucco repair (24)woodworking (8)siding (8)house painting (6)general contracting (5)blinds and curtain (5)roofing (4)stone and gravel (2)garage door repair and installation (1)

02/19/2020

He did a fantastic job, it was amazing and very impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did windows in 2 of my houses.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2010

02/19/2020

It went well. It's a large process. Where I live they have to take out the stucco so it took several days but they were great. They came everyday and the job went fast. Usually when you see new stucco patches it looks bad, but they blended it in perfectly! Top notch company. Very impressed. The city inspector asked who did the job and I said Custom Exteriors and he said "Yeah, they do great work!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new dual pane windows and sliders in my condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

02/18/2020

It was great and it was better than I expected. They were always on time and they did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in some double pane windows in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

02/18/2020

Great. The look better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

02/11/2020

They are excellent. They are a wonderful company to work with. All their team members are very talented. They go out of their way to help me that I couldn't get the help I needed from various contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all my windows and doors. Sliding glass doors and doors. Installed new siding on my entire house.

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

01/31/2020

These guys are the best. They removed original windows from my home perfectly. They covered every surface before starting and cleaned up perfectly when done. Window install was exceptional and the quality is amazing. 10/10 recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
14 New windows in my 120 year old home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

01/30/2020

They did an excellent job, their quote was reasonable, they are on time, very reliable, they always have enough men for the work. They did a beautiful and top notch job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a total exterior renovation, they insulated on the sod, they put hardy board siding and install new windows.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

11/12/2019

The sales person is very rude and always tried to make sure you signup the contract/agreement before he leaves the place/front door and the way he tell is or you can call the slogan as “if i step out of door the discount he offer 20% is no more and can not be applied” , basically they won’t give you time to think of it. this is ridiculous and at one point i am ready to quit, as i am in the process...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WIndows replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Photo for Custom Exteriors Inc - 2142 Rheem Dr., Pleasanton, CA - 38233064

[Member Name Removed]- As the owner, I am glad we met in person. After going through the items you had a problem with, I think we can agree that many of your points were resolved and some were possibly due to the fact that you had another contractor working on the house at the same time. In my experience, when there are multiple contractors on one site, things can get confusing. I am glad you are ...

05/19/2018

Starting Phase 3 with Custom Exteriors! Phase 1: Two years ago, my parents moved into our home. They loved the space, but their rooms were drafty and difficult to keep warm. We decided to replace the windows. After interviewing several companies, we chose Custom Exteriors for their price/quality, responsiveness, and professionalism. We are so happy we did! The quote process with David Lopez was he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Sliding Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

06/19/2017

The door is beautiful. There were a couple of hiccups, but they were resolved. Once the company is contacted, they were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered a new front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

We offer the sale and/or installation of James Hardie Siding, Anlin and Marvin Windows, and Therma-Tru Doors.

We do NOT repair windows, screens, or glass. We do NOT install interior doors.

Visa, MasterCard, Check