Style & Structure, INC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3478 Buskirk Ave Suite 1000

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Style and Structure, Inc. is committed to creating a better contracting experience throughout the entirety of the project process. From the inception of the vision to the completion of the project, we believe in providing our customers with the most genuine care and attention to detail. With our stellar craftsmanship, highest quality of service and a superior level of follow through, our goal is to create an enjoyable experience leading to the highest satisfaction for our valued customers. Style & Structure have served over 2000 clients in San Diego and San Francisco Bay Area with complete satisfaction over the past 15 year....

home remodeling (36)home remodeling (13)tile installation (5)countertop installation (4)interior painting (4)lighting installation (4)deck building (3)architect (2)hardwood flooring (2)flooring (2)structural engineering (2)home builder (1)

06/20/2019

Excellent work on the project throughout. Had two huge custom windows with wood trim that needed replacement from wood rot. Also needed to replace a door and fix the flooring around them. Liron and the team did a fantastic job and it turned out better than I expected and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two very large custom windows and a door

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

05/18/2019

Style and Structure were with us for just over 5 months and worked diligently to meet the agreed schedule (despite weather interference) - often working late and at weekends. Plans, their approval, and material choices, were all finalised with Liron Rozen, (the owner), and we were very pleased with the final results. Liron tries hard to ensure that his clients expectations are met or exceeded and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New bathroom, bathroom renovation, electrics and window replacement

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, lighting, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

Photo for Style & Structure, INC - 3478 Buskirk Ave, Pleasant Hill, CA - 37881674

05/09/2019

Really good guy to work with, and his crews are great as well. Puts thought into the project. Professional and flexible, and they worked for weeks straight to finish 2 upstairs bathrooms a month before our baby arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bathrooms in 1 year

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Photo for Style & Structure, INC - 3478 Buskirk Ave, Pleasant Hill, CA - 37865592

04/20/2019

Perfectly, on- time including add-on items. Very professional and responsive. Style and Structure exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend them to any homeowner who is looking to do any improvement or upgrade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade of two bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

04/20/2019

Style and Structure just completed my bath remodels. I couldn’t be happier! Liron and his team were professional, detail-oriented, efficient, knowledgable and accommodated my tight time schedule. Liron has a great vision and sense of style. I was always eager to hear his suggestions for the projects. He helped me so much in my decision-making process. I highly recommend Style and Structure for you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath Remodels

04/18/2019

Style and Structure handled the design, permit and construction. All went smoothly and I am very satisfied with the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redesigned and rebuilt front porch

CATEGORY decks, structural engineer, architect, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

09/29/2018

I talked to 5 of Liron Rozen's references before hiring him to remodel our kitchen and dining room. I had heard wonderful things about his work ethic and talents; so my expectations were high. He and his crew did not disappoint. We had a hard deadline for completion of the job, and even though there were a couple of unexpected additional tasks that had to be done during the job, he made a huge eff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, lighting, remodeling, structural engineer, architect, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

Photo for Style & Structure, INC - 3478 Buskirk Ave, Pleasant Hill, CA - 37434682

08/02/2018

Liron worked very hard to get the plans approved by the City, which involved a lot of back and forth to make sure the City approved his specifications for structural changes that would offset the demolition of the walls. After the plans were approved, he and his crew started work exactly on the date we had agreed to months earlier. His workers put in long hours to keep the project on schedule and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Style & Structure Inc. (Liron Rozen, owner) for a kitchen project that turned out spectacularly well. At the outset, before we even knew for sure what we wanted to do, Liron spent time with us to visualize the best use of the space we had at a reasonable cost. In the end we defined the project as the demolition of two load-bearing walls between the kitchen and dining room to make one grand space, with a new island installed that gave us both an informal eating area and lots of counter space for food preparation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

06/06/2018

Working with Liron and his crew was a dream come true. I've never met a more dedicated, patient contractor in all my life. I will never work with anyone else as long as I'm in the Bay Area. We just completed a full kitchen remodel that included taking out a wall between the living room and kitchen, installing French doors to the adjacent sunroom, new flooring through both rooms, and all new cabine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, hardwood floor repair, lighting, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Photo for Style & Structure, INC - 3478 Buskirk Ave, Pleasant Hill, CA - 37132044

04/26/2018

I had my kitchen remodeled by style & structure. The team was very friendly and respectful. Ron, the project manager was very knowladable and had great ideas and point of views. We had new flooring throughout the house, new cabinets, new counter top, tile back splash, painting and lighting fixtures. The whole project from start to finish was done very professionally. Defiantly will hire them again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, hardwood floor repair, lighting, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room additions, painting, flooring, drywall, structural, plumbing, electrical, cabinetry replacement, counter-tops, lighting/plumbing fixtures, 3-D design rendering.

Check, Financing