DR Handyman

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located in: Pleasant Hill

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

cabinet refacing (1)handyman (1)computer repair (6)home theater installation (1)

08/04/2020

Jonathan Garcia and his crew were amazing to have working in my home. Very respectful and left work area spotless each day. I will use them again with total confidence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new quartz counter, build out cabinets, stalled new sink, installed new vent fan and stove, painted cabinets,

CATEGORY handyman service,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

10/26/2018

Good company i would use them again, they took care of the company computer system, sorround sound in my home, i highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of the sorround sound system in my home, and computer for the business

CATEGORY home theater design,computer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

10/26/2018

Very good. He does very good work. I am happy. He is respectful, and reliable. Oh, has empathy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servicing my Laptop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

Photo for DR Handyman	 - Located in: Pleasant Hill, Pleasant Hill, CA - 37504210

10/25/2018

They are excellent, efficient, fast, did everything that I needed and reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They help me on my computers and fix one of them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

10/25/2018

He explained what needed to be done,ordered the parts,showed me receipts and completed the job without a hitch. Computer works perfectly now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove malware,replace main drive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

10/22/2018

Amazing! They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix my computer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

10/22/2018

My computer was running better than before my computer had the virus. They are professional, quick and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a virus from a Laptop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Handyman services, Light Painting, Light Electrical Repair, Light Plumbing Repair-Faucets, Toilet Repair, Concrete Repair, Drywall Repair, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Housecleaning, Home & Garage Organization, Childproofing