Diablo Valley Comfort Systems

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20111130

527 Osborn Ln

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

I have been in business since 2002, and prior to that was a lead service tech for 15 years. You will not find a more honest and trustworthy company....

hvac repair (146)

12/05/2019

My Grandpa's home was missing a thermostat and had a broken bathroom fan. Roy and his son showed up right on time, were able to fix the bathroom fan and install a new thermostat in under an hour. They were helpful, kind, reasonable, and answered all my questions. Now my Grandpa can adjust the temperature, and our bathroom fan works fine! They were great. Would use them for any projects around the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Fan + New Thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

09/26/2019

Punctual and professional. Will definitely use the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater and AC tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

06/26/2018

Roy showed up on time, checked the system, and was able to assess what the problem was. He was able to fix it quickly, then tested the system to make sure things were running well. I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC (A/C condenser repair)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

06/04/2018

Excellent! I needed a quick response and received service within hours. A switch was replaced the next day. The entire process was professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a part on my heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

06/03/2018

I have had the company here at least 3 times-probably closer to 5 times and the work has always done efficiently. Roy is polite and answers questions so a novice can understand. He is my go to for HVAC problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned up the HVAC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

11/22/2017

Appointment went well. No surprises,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Actually I have used 3 times.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

09/12/2017

Roy from Diablo Valley Comfort Systems will always be my go to guy for all my HVAC needs. Why? Because when every other HVAC company goes out of their way to over charge my non-profit business, Roy kept things reasonable, and did a great job too. I have him coming back this month for another well AC check up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC systems needed maintenance. Roy came with help, and got all three taken care of in a reasonable amount of time, and more importantly, for a reasonable amount of money.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

08/30/2017

Roy is our go-to HVAC repair person because he's trustworthy - he won't recommend replacement when something can be repaired, he has a great ability and takes the time to figure out complicated problems and charges reasonable prices. He's done everything from quick and simple repairs to system installations at different properties that we manage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roy has done numerous repairs and installations at different properties we manage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

07/24/2017

The technician found a wiring issue, and he was able to spice and re-connect the power.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My A/C unit was not cooling the house, so I needed diagnostics and repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

04/20/2017

They were great. I paid for this bid and I can't tell you what it was. I was very happy with the owner. He was very thorough in his bid. He gave me prices for three different systems I was looking at. I appreciated that. He was very knowledgeable. I was very appreciative of him. He was very good. I would do business with them. That's kind of up in the air too. I just haven't made a decision about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did a bid.

Visa, MasterCard, Check