AA Gutter Cleaning

A 75 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since September 2015

Awards & Badges

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Locally owned and operated and in business for 28 years. We specialize in Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning and Pressure Washing. We do great work and pride ourselves on cleanup and professionalism. Proud winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award for 3 years in a row! We are a member of the BBB. We will blow out the gutters, pressure wash them, and then put pressure down the downspouts to ensure that everything is flowing correctly. Please call us today at (925)330-6299....

gutter cleaning (73)pressure washing (14)roof cleaning (7)gutter installation (2)

11/05/2020

Outstanding job as always!! We use AA Gutter Cleaning every year to clean our gutters. They are easy to work with, professional and always do a fantastic job!! We highly recommend hiring Justin and his crew for your next job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thanks so much.

08/28/2020

It went great! Justin Davis was courteous and prompt. He did a good job: completely air blew the roof, hose cleaned all endcaps and downspouts, cleaned up all the leaves and debris on the ground. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

05/16/2020

Excellent. I was contacted by the owner of the company within a few hours of my request & the work was performed a few days later. Pricing was reasonable & fair & the work was done professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for you kind words !

03/12/2020

Justin was great! He pressure washed all the gutters and made sure they all ran clear through the down spouts. He removed the screens that were half missing for me as well. He was thorough, professional and did a great job! Will definitely have him back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washed the Gutters, checked for issues and fixed screens

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

12/19/2019

Justin arrived exactly on time. My house is very large and tall. He did a great job and cleaned up afterward. I have used him twice and would never use anyone else to clean my gutters. He is very professional and safe and a great guy to work with. The price was outstanding. They have been in business for 30 years so you know they are reliable, professional and very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Thank you so much. 😃

10/05/2019

Great! AA did a fantastic job and was very reasonably priced. I got several bids prior to making a decision. Justin did both my house and the house next door and we were both pleased with the work done. Justin works hard and is very efficient and is just a super nice guy. My neighbor and I both highly recommend this company. 5 STARS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning (Industrial Gutters)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !!?

08/07/2019

Great job, kept us informed on what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters and install bird spikes

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

04/17/2019

job went well. vendor was thorough and friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]
C

12/10/2018

They never showed up after telling me they would arrive between 7:30 a.m and 8:a.m. The father blamed the son and the son blamed the father for the mix-up. I felt I just couldn't trust them, so I canceled. I was disappointed because their company had the largest number of good reviews.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

11/17/2018

Arrived promptly, happy workers, polite, and great disposition 👏🏾👏🏽👏🏼

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and protection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018