Sierra Mobile Screen Service

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since April 2006

We are a customer oriented mobile screen service owner operated since 1977.Catherine in the office gives, offers and takes as much information as possible about your individualized job, our services and pricing to insure we can accommodate your screening needs.When Matt arrives he will be able to manufacture your custom window screens or re-screening on site.He will measure for new screen doors and retractable screens that he will install upon completion of your custom product.Matt will be the only person from start to finish on your screen job site....

SoCal Window Door and Floor - Fendley Construction

**For the most efficient service, please CALL directly, if you are sending an email please include all contact information, thank you!*** Specializes in Windows, Doors & Hardwood Floors; Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels; All finished carpentry & all phases of construction. Best way to contact me is by phone.

09/23/2019

Matthew is an absolute perfectionist and I’m totally thrilled. Same day service and job excellence. Catherine made all the arrangements and was super responsive. I will recommend them to anyone who needs screen work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made new screens for my two units

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/24/2018

Outstanding! I put this work off as long as I could because I was so frustrated with poor work that had been done just 4 years ago by another "local" vendor. I mean, unless damaged, screens should last a long time, right? No comparison! Thank you Angie's list and other reviewers - based on your input I took another chance (didn't use Angie's last time) No comparison. The quality of materials, work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all screens on two story home, including two sliding doorways.

06/16/2018

he took the time to explain the product very well,I was very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they provided me new screens

04/30/2018

The workers were on time and very professional. They explained the process every step of the way. Worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made new sliding screen doors and repaired a screen

02/07/2018

Wonderful professional service. He showed up right on time, took out the screens repaired / replaced and did it neatly and quickly. I have used them once before and will use them again! GREAT !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen Repair and Replacement

CATEGORY screen repair

Manufacturing new window screens, retractable-disappearing screen windows & doors, screen swinging doors, patio sliders. Also re-screening of window screens and screen doors and sliders.

glass windows, wood doors