Dick's Lock And Safe

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

650 N Rose Dr

Placentia, CA 92870

2018 Super Service Award Winner! We have been in business since 1964 and we are a 3rd generation, family owned company. We offer all our services at competitive prices, and we are state licensed, bonded, and insured for your benefit. Call for your FREE estimate today....

locksmith (98)door (13)mailbox repair (4)

07/26/2019

When I initially called about re-keying file cabinets and doors at my mother's house, Randy wanted to know if the front door and the doors to the garage were the same manufacturer. I knew that the front door was a Kwickset but I wasn't sure about the doors to the garage. He was upfront with me that he couldn't re-key the garage doors if they were Schlage locks. He also said that it would be easy t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key file cabinets & doors to garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you very much. Randy

06/12/2019

Randy agreed to come out the same day and check things out. He was on time and equipped with parts to fix the lock. The job was done well and I felt the price was fair. I'd use them again and recommend them to all Angie's list users.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair malfunctioning front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

03/16/2019

We were very pleased with this company. The service award given to them by Angie's List was well deserved. The company representative was very punctual and professional and without question, we would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement/re-keying of all locks in our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

09/19/2018

Very well. The locksmith was very professional, informative, friendly and his job was excellent. I would use him again recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
changed pad lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

thank you for allowing us to be of service.

09/09/2018

Price was a little high. The replacement part cost more than expected. His professionalism was excellent. Will hire for ALL my locksmith problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced lock and handle on sliding patio door

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

07/16/2018

The service was excellent, starting with scheduling the appt., showing up on time, doing great job on installation and even making some extra keys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Door lock replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Thank you. It was our pleasure. Randy

07/01/2018

Great! Would use again and do recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 4 new door locks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

06/06/2018

On time, did a great job, would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new locks and rekey

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Thank you for your review.

03/05/2018

Randy arrived on time, was friendly, courteous, and professional during the entire visit. He completed the work according to the estimated time and price. Will plan to use Randy again for any future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed locks on all exterior doors and installation of deadbolts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was my pleasure.

01/24/2018

I called Dick's Lock & Safe because I had purchased a smartlock system for the front door that I was having trouble installing. He came out to inspect the door and explained why, given the custom nature of the door and lock, the device wouldn't work. While I was disappointed by that, I did ask him to rekey the locks on the front door to one key, which he did quickly and at a competitive price. I'm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Smart Lock Consultation & Rekey

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

Thank you very much for your business. we are glad we could help.

Rekey locks, knobs, deadbolts, new locks installed, patio glass door locks installed. Property Management Services, Commercial building Rekeys, Masterkeyed, Door closer repair installation, Panic bars, and Access Control

No car service