Darren Kicker's Affordable & Reliable Electrical

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

PO Box 8575

Pittsburg, CA 94565

EMAIL is the fastest way to reach me: darren@darrenkickers.com. I am a full service electrical company with 20 years of experience. I am AFFORDABLE and RELIABLE. I am usually 15 minutes early to every appointment and I have never been late so you never have to waste your valuable time waiting around. I have many references available upon request. California Certified Journeyman Electrician # 107007 California Licensed C-10 Electrical Contractor # 946388 All jobs in Contra Costa County include a 5% discount SENIOR DISCOUNTS: Since Contra Costa residents already get a 5% discount, Seniors in Contra Costa will get an additional 5% off. This discount must be requested at the time of service and cannot be combined with any other discount....

Electrical (195)Lighting (55)Ceiling Fans (32)Landscaping - Lighting (6)Garage Doors (3)Home inspection (2)Lamp Repair (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)

09/11/2019

Darren is terrific. I have used his services in the past. He is prompt, through & thoughtful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all recessed ceiling lights with new fixtures and bulbs. Replaced smoke detectors. Installed dimmer switches. Replaced bulbs in all exterior fixtures. Trouble shot a couple of other lighting issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thank you for your great review of my company. It is always an absolute pleasure working for you.

07/09/2019

Needed a garbage disposal / dishwasher outlet repaired. Was afraid the problem was far worse, and that it would cost a ton of money. Darren proved that his stellar reviews here on Angie's List are well-deserved. He diagnosed the problem, explained what was wrong, and fixed it, all within about 15 minutes. Will definitely be looking to him for any future electrical work in my home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Thank you so much for your review of my company. It has been an absolute pleasure working at your house.

03/13/2019

Darren is the best. I definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for an electrician. He is very responsive, reliable and professional. I found him to be trustworthy and his pricing is very fair. He charged what he quoted. Do yourself a favor and hire this electrician. You won’t be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace light fixtures

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for such a great review. It has been an absolute pleasure working at your house.

11/07/2018

I had a long list of concerns regarding the electrical system in my home. Mr. Kicker arrived early, patiently listened to me as I walked him through all my issues and then proceeded to triage them such that I could address real hazards and ignore the things that were not as much an issue as I suspected. I have infinite respect for his work and work ethic and the peace of mind I was afforded by hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various and sundry issues with wiring in the kitchen and garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. It has been an absolute pleasure working at your house.

11/02/2018

Darren arrived a few minutes early and finished in a few hours. He brought drop cloths and cleaned up as he worked. I will be calling him for future wiring projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Darren to install chandeliers, including wiring and dimmer switches in two rooms.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for your review. It has been an absolute pleasure working at your house.

10/08/2018

I work in an electrical related field so it's easy to spot good work. Darren's work was AWESOME! He came quickly (was early), was extremely professional and polite, performed a superior job, ran good tests on the repair, and stayed on site until the repair was tested and confirmed. I was treated as if I was his most important customer. I would definitely hire Darren again. He's definitely a credit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Circuit Breaker For My House Gone Bad

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. It has been an absolute pleasure working for you.

10/05/2018

Darren was awesome! He showed up 30 minutes early. I happened to see him drive up and waved him in. Darren immediately got to work and had it knocked out in about an hour. He was a real life saver in getting this knocked out so quickly. Recommend his services to anyone in need of quality reliable work. Thank you again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Darren installed 240v outlet and mounted ClipperCreek Charging Station

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Thank you for your great review of my company. It has been a pleasure working at your house.

10/04/2018

Great Darren arrived on time and did an expedient and professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocate and outside electrical outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. It has been a pleasure working for you.

08/30/2018

It went great. Pre-work: Darren was responsive, thorough, clear and amiable in our pre-work email correspondence. His quote was sensible and unambiguous. Job day: Darren was prompt, courteous, neat, professional, concerned with doing things right and dead-on with his time estimate. There were no surprises; he came in, did precisely what we had agreed upon, and I paid him what we agreed upon. Kindl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace breakers and wire a sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

Thank you so much for you great review of my company. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you on this project. I am here when you need me.

07/28/2018

Perfect! Very nice person. Took about 90 minutes. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
220 Outlet in garage (new)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. It has been an absolute pleasure working for you.

Residential & commercial electrical - Service changes & repair, panel upgrades, lighting, outlets & electric vehicle charger installations. Troubleshooting, repair & installation. EMAIL is the fastest way to reach me: Darren_92530@yahoo.com