Betlan Construction

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Betlan Construction, located in the scenic foothills of Amador County, is a family-owned business. We pride ourselves in our attention-to-detail, quality of workmanship and commitment to our client's satisfaction. We specialize in new construction, remodels, additions and residential repairs. We at Betlan Construction, are on the cutting edge of custom home design, "green" home design and home solar energy. We specialize in helping our clients build their dream homes from start to finish. We have hundreds of satisfied clients throughout Northern California. Our competitive prices and senior discounts set us apart from the rest. Contact us TODAY for your FREE ESTIMATE. Also serving Sacramento, North San Joaquin & Solano Counties. Additional Email - brian@betlanconstruction.com....

All Coast Builders Inc

All Coast Builders, Inc. is family owned and operated serving the Northern California area since 2010. As a fully insured siding company, All Coast Builders specializes in re-siding your project in fiber-cement siding by James Hardie Building Products. The owner, Edio Delfino, has over 20 years of experience with James Hardie installation, and strives to provide the best service with the best product. Our trusted crews are factory trained and preferred elite installers by James Hardie. POB 672, Placerville, CA, 95667.

Award 2019

D

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only worked a few hours a day. Working multiethnic jobs at once so did not show up often. Do not know how to install glass tile with stone tile that has different thickness. Has issues getting reliable workers. Job quoted as 6weeks, took over 3 months. Was lowest quote we received, however was not worth the timeline delays.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

As per contract, due to materials... there were delays due to homeowner wanting a bath tub that had to be special ordered and took over two months to get here, Also homeowner wanted more expensive tile than on the original contract. I also did several extras...which should have been changed orders as per contract and never charged them!!!! I may have been the lowest proposal, but homeowner never p...

06/09/2014

I received an estimate for a job, but they failed to follow up promptly. When they finally committed to the job, they disappeared and failed to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided an estimate.

CATEGORY concrete repair

homeowner never committed to the job. Emailed him several times to get contract to sign.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a septic system. It went well and on time.

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling

I think this homeowner has the wrong contractor.. Because I never received a call or did any work for him.

11/26/2013

I had a bid from him before because I had a garage built up there. The choices were him and one other guy but we went with the other guy. He only started the job recently, within the last 2-2 1/2 weeks so  it's pretty early in the process but he's been right on target so far with his timetable. I'm pleased so far. I got a quote from him before for another project and he was very easy to deal with,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually hired Betlan Construction to remodel a cabin I have at Mammoth Mountain. He's working on it right now. He gave me a quote 6 weeks ago. Basically it was tearing everything down to the studs. It's got paneling on the walls now so he took all the paneling down and he put up sheet rock, texture mud and paint and then he was redoing the whole kitchen, thrown everything out of the kitchen and adding new cabinets, countertops, backsplash, paint, and then the bathroom was the same way. He was tearing all that out and adding tile flooring and sheet rock on the wall and a new tub, shower, a new vanity top, new cabinets, faucets, and everything. Basically he took care of everything down to the studs, redoing the flooring up to the walls, cabinets, and countertops.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Thank You for your business.

09/20/2013

He never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Talked with him and he was going on vacation for 2weeks and he would call when he returned. Never heard from him again.

CATEGORY home builders

I do not recall being contacted by [removed member name], and no vacations were taken in the month of June. I believe she may have the wrong contractor, because I would have loved the opportunity to have worked with a local homeowner.

New construction, remodeling, additions, repairs, kitchen & bathroom.

Check, PayPal