Abercrombie and Co Stoves and Awnings

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since April 2013

Your Home Comfort Specialist Since 1984, We represent The Highest Quality Manufacturers And Offer The Very Best Energy-Efficient, User Friendly And Drop Gorgeous Products To Warm Your Home In The Winter And Cool It In The Summer. Abercrombie & Co. Has The Product To Suit You....

08/28/2017

Thought we would have to get new awning frame, but no! Abercrombie cleaned it and tweaked it and then just got new awning material! Fabulous and saved us money! Wood stove installation equally good, mounting it in our old wood burning brick and mortar fireplace. Great work, timely, professional and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To replace an awning over deck that was originally installed by Abercrombie. Then hired them to install wood stove.

01/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have Abercrombie (wood stoves) come out each year to inspect and clean my wood stove. They are very professional and the fellow they sent out even carried some firewood into the house for me. I have been very pleased with their services since 1997.

08/27/2015

Although we decided against purchasing retractable shades due to the number of windows and the expense, we highly recommend this company.  Jim is a great guy as well as a true professional, low key but very thorough.  He explained what would be done clearly and came with samples and brochures so that we could get a good idea about what we would be purchasing. We enjoyed talking to him and would ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim came to our home to give us an estimate.

CATEGORY fireplaces,window treatments

05/12/2015

I bought the top of the line stove that wasn't cheap. I don't remember exactly how much it cost to install. They were very thorough, knowledgeable and they didn't try to oversell me of something. I have a very specific need. They just do what was available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my wood stove and cleaned the chimney.

10/07/2013

Always on time, clean and pleasant. Extremely knowledgeable in regard to the products they sell. Generally a little expensive but , in this case, you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last contact was for service on my gas fireplace. This contractor installed two gas fireplaces and a wood burning fireplace in my new home, (Built, 2008)

CATEGORY fireplaces

We Offer Stoves & Fireplaces, Wood, Gas and Pellet, Cleaning, installation and sales. We Offer Awnings and Sunscreens, Sales, Service and Installation also we Do Chimney Sweep and Service

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available