We specialize in Home repairs and maintenance. We understand that most people have to-do lists but lack the time to complete them. We can not only help complete the lists for you but can also help prioritize and manage the lists. "Face it, if you were going to do it, it would be done by now". Additional DBA - Home Restoration Services & Property Sanitation, Home Restoration Services and Property Sanitation, Paso Robles Handyman LLC....

RND Handyman

1  REVIEW
RND Handyman

handyman service

05/01/2017

He has been wonderful. The last few times I called, he was too busy to do the work when I needed. I can't get him when I need him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them often.

09/27/2015

He had a busy schedule.... Yet, he contacted me regarding his availability of window time, confirmed he was on his way, and arrived as expected. He is truly a kind individual and does a great job. I'll be sure to have him back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He hung a very mirror onto the wall for me.

07/11/2015

Never received a return call - first bad experience with a provider listed on Angie!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely nothing - could not be bothered with returning my call.

CATEGORY handyman service

Hayward is completely out of my work area.

05/04/2015

Called and left a message regarding fence repair or replacement. No reply! A week and a half later, I called again and received a callback and was told the person doing the work would call me back to set up an appointment to come and give me an estimate. Never got a call back. I then called C. Bremer Construction, got a callback that evening, got an estimate the next day and had a new fence, a new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NOTHING!

CATEGORY fences,handyman service

[member name removed] I am certainly glad you got your projects completed. My demand and work load is very great around the community. I am just not available to respond to everybody's needs. I apologize for that. My son and I do quality work as we can get to it. I am glad you found someone who is not as busy who could respond to your needs.

12/31/2014

I will definitely give them a call for future repairs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paso Robles Handyman contacted me in a timely manner. He was ver friendly and tried to accommodate my time frame. We weren't bake to schedule the repair due to my limited availability.

CATEGORY handyman service

Flooring, siding, painting, electrical, plumbing, fencing, deck repairs, ceiling fans, shelving, exhaust fans, door hardware, doorbells, caulking, trim work, picture hanging, dryer vents, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, appliance installation, garage and property clean up, landscape, rain gutter cleaning and repairs, sprinkler, closet organization, power washing, faucets & toilets.

Roofing, large concrete slabs & home building.

Check, Visa, MasterCard