Nology Computers

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2010

Products & Services Nology Computers' main goal is to provide the community with honest service and the quality products you deserve The following are just some of the products and solutions we can provide for you: Down to earth answers to your most complicated technology questions Professional in-shop computer & electronic repair including malware removal Onsite repair and consultation New pre configured laptops & desktops from Dell Custom designed Desktops, Servers & Gaming Systems Used & Refurbished laptops & desktops with warranties Specialty cables for computers and audio/video applications Hard to find laptop & desktop components Specialty repair such as electronic soldering such as laptop power connector repair & other computer modifications Nology Computers is always happy to provide you with advice on your computer & technology orientated questions. If we don't have the answer, we'll find it....

Albright Technology And Computer Services

Albright Technology and Computer services is your one-stop shop for all things technology and PC; from computer repairs, sales, custom-built machines and classes. We do it all, have a piece of technology or process you don't understand; take advantage of our expert technology consultants. With engineering and finance majors in our ranks no problem is too big or small. We've been taking PCs apart for twenty years now so you can trust us to do that upgrade you've been wanting. If you need software upgrades or installs we're the answer to your problem. Do you need tutorial in anything from computer classes, typing or a new process the company is starting, give us a call.

12/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced battery in my PC. Problem was quickly analyzed, called with price estimate and repaired timely.

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On New Year's Eve, my computer died, it was sad :-( ... Not being high-tech myself, i new i'd need help. After calming down, i joined Angie's List and found Nology computers. I'd heard of them, but never had to use them. Lucky and Trey were professional, friendly and helpful. They were upfront about costs and i never felt taken advantage of. I highly recommend Nology!

12/11/2013

Estimated 1 hour, completed work in exactly 1 hour. Everything works great. Professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. I couldn't be more satisfied, I will use them again if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Router connections to 1 printer, 2 Blu-ray players, and 4 Computers

11/14/2013

I would tell anyone to take their computer there. They are fast and very nice to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They complete went through my computer and it had a lot of viruses and they fixed the problem.

01/29/2012

Dropped off laptop, received a call a week later that it was ready to be picked up. Had asked them to check the turn on switch as it gets stuck sometimes and is difficult to turn on. Reported that the AVG had been corrupted, but there was just a small amount of spyware, so it wasn't a difficult job to repair. Indicated that there is a small problem with the turn on switch but it does work and they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop kept shutting down, couldn't install new antivirus software, took the laptop in for virus removal. Have used Nology several times for both laptops and desktop computers. Very polite, knowledgeable and prices are fair.

CATEGORY computer repair

New pre configured laptops & desktop, custom, design & repair desktops, servers & gaming systems, used & refurbished laptops & desktops, specialty cables for computers and audio/video applications, laptop power connector repair & computer modifications.