LifeSource Water Systems Inc

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2007

Our Whole House Water Systems are tested and certified and have earned the Gold Seal issued by the Water Quality Association. LifeSource Water Systems are installed by factory trained plumbers and have the longest service life in the industry. Additional DBAs - LifeSource Water. See BBB for Additional contact names. Additional phone numbers - (800) 334-5009, (626) 737-9206. Additional fax - (626) 792-4818....

N/A

Verdugo Plumbing

0  REVIEWS
Verdugo Plumbing

We are a full service plumbing and rooter company. Specializing in Repiping, Drains and Sewer. Quality workmanship, competitive pricing. We forgot how to do it wrong.

03/29/2017

The installation was scheduled at my convenience. The plumber was professional, leaving with the system working. Johnathon was in touch with us through the process. There was an issue after installation, LifeSource was responsive resolving the issue. It has been 45 days. We no longer buy bottled water and there is no scale buildup on kitchen/bathroom fixtures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a whole house Water Filtration & Softening System comprised of the Elite Water Filter and the Elite. We had 2 major objectives. The first was to be able to drink water from any faucet in the house. The second was to eliminate the hard water buildup within our water pipes and appliances, and eliminate the hard water stains on kitchen/bathroom fixtures. Johnathon Pickering, LifeSource Factory Representative, was very knowledgeable, assuring us that both objectives could be met.

11/02/2014

One of the best decisions that I have made since buying my house.  Cullen Dickson couldn't have been better.  He was always punctual and worked his schedule around my work.  It has been 11 days since they installed the water system and I can already feel the difference.  They did everything that they said they would and more.  I couldn't be more pleased and recommend this company highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an Elite ScaleSolver Powerpac 1

10/30/2014

They were very good. The salesman was very knowledgeable and very good but one of them wasn’t. They showed up on time. The quality was very good. I plan to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Lifesource for putting a water softener.

08/20/2014

We had the LifeSource system installed 11-12 years ago, and we have been very pleased with water quality since.  Have had no problems or requirements for service until 8/6/14 when I noticed a drip/leak from a valve.  I did the Angie's search for the company, but got the listing for distributor in Pasadena.  Did web search for LifeSource San Diego and found LifeSource Factory Outlet San Diego Count...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced large rubber washer in a bypass valve for LifeSource house water filtration system.

07/18/2014

I have had a Lifesource Water System in my family home for over 15 years. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of their water. Our system has worked flawlessly for 10-15 years already so the product is legit. The water (compared to the water in my current apartment in San Francisco and previous apartment in LA) is incredible. It tastes better, doesn't smell, and is ve great for my ski...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a water purification system in my home. Also have sent new filters and delivered a counter top filter to my apartment 2x times in the past.

CATEGORY water softeners

Commercial & Residential Salt-Free Water Filtration Systems. Filters & Well Water Systems.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available