Kaiser Permanente Medical Group

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 21 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 300 patients per day. ...

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

05/15/2014

She has always been my general practitioner for at least 10 years. We've had different doctors throughout the years and they have all been well trained and good professionalism. They have an ear for you and are helpful in many ways. As far as referrals, I've had no problem getting a referral. I will continue seeing her until she moves on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment with Dr. Khine was in late January or early February to get a referral to a podiatrist.

CATEGORY internist

02/10/2014

We just go there and are happy with them. It is what my employer provides for insurance. The doctors and the office environment are excellent. We don't have much billing, only our co-pay, otherwise there is no charge because of my insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are members of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group so we go there for medical care.

CATEGORY family doctor

C

08/01/2013

It is very difficult to get in with them. It was in and out and they do not show a lot of concern.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Kaiser Permanente Medical Group a foot sprain.

CATEGORY hospitals

07/16/2013

She was excellent, friendly a humanitarian. A very good experience. I will absolutely hold on to this one. Knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about her  patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam. Karen Chan Wang, OD Also to detect any optic nerve damage for a medical condition that was left untreated.

CATEGORY optometrist

03/18/2013

I have been going to them for 30 years. This particular clinic is there from last 2 years. They take me in on time. It is convenient to use them. When I was hired by Kaiser they didn't offer any medical choices but they gave me Kaiser for free. They charge me for it now and offer other choices. I was used to having my healthcare taken care for me and Kaiser does just that. They are very efficient....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kaiser Permanente Medical Group for nurse's visit.

CATEGORY hospitals