Huntington Orthopedic

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 80 patients per day....

C

02/28/2014

He has done 3 surgeries on me, a neck fusion in 12/12 and a lower back surgery on 2/13 and 3/13.  He "strongly suggested"  we do the procedure at Monrovia Hospital instead of Huntington, BIG MISTAKE!  I trusted him on this because he said if he was having this back surgery done, he would have it done at this hospital.  On the date of my surgery, 2/28/13 Dr. Burnham was late to the surgery and I ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
You can always expect to wait at least an hour or two from your appointed time with the Dr.   I have chronic migraines, degenerative disc disease in my neck and back, and some scoliosis of the spine.  I am in daily pain.

03/19/2013

Time-wise, it's a very long wait. They're never on time and they don't really care that much how long we can wait but that's pretty much the staff. Once you finally get to see the doctor, everything is great. They're not timely. We waited for over an hour. My daughter is making a very good recovery. He did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my daughter to Dr. Vahe Panossian. He operated on my daughter's knee.

03/19/2013

Their service timewise is a very long wait.  They were never on time.  I cannot give them a good grade on timeliness.  We waited for over an hour.  However, the doctor did a good job on my daughter's knee surgery.   She is making a good recovery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Vahe R. Panossian is a surgeon and he operated on my daughter's knee.

02/27/2012

I had a horse riding accident that crushed my scapula and fractured my collar bone.  He put it all back together and did an excellent job.  He was very professional and I now have full use of that arm.  I had to see him every few weeks for about six months and I'm so pleased with the work that was performed.  I haven't had any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Panossian for orthopedic services and surgery.

02/09/2012

They do a phenomenal job and I feel great every time I leave their office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a general check up and they always do a good job. The doctor is very professional and nice.

General Orthopedics, Sports medicine, Spine Surgery