Huntington Hospital

Angie's List since March 2009

05/14/2014

They are superb. It is very nice, very clean and the people are courteous and attentive. The physicians and nurses are very skilled. People can expect respect, courtesy, responsiveness and attentiveness. The emergency room is sometimes crowded, but sometimes it is hard because they are busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Huntington Hospital. My wife is in there now.

CATEGORY hospitals

05/14/2014

It is very nice, very clean, the people are very courteous and attentive, and the physicians, and nurses are very skilled. People can expect respect, courtesy, responsiveness, and attentiveness from Huntington Hospital. I am using them now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Huntington Hospital.

07/19/2013

The doctor was Ramona Kywa. They were just excellent care providers, I was very pleased with care, their professionalism, they were just sincere concern.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huntington Hospital, the radiation oncology center.

06/05/2013

I had a great experience at Huntington Hospital. It's like the Ritz Carlton of hospitals. Even though I was there on a weekend, the staffing was no less helpful or plentiful than during weekdays. The hospital is beautiful. The staff is wondering. The carers are terrific. They were very prompt and always got back to me, helped me right away with everything. It was the best hospital experience I've ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just had a surgery at Huntington Hospital.

10/04/2012

They were great! The nurses are always friendly and helpful. They always try to get us in as quickly as possible. I always go there no matter where I am in town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were their to have them look at my daughters back.

CATEGORY hospitals