Dawson Tree Service

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since September 2007

15 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge....

N/A
J&I HOME DESIGN INC

We are a part of a new generation of home remodeling contractors. Witness the remodeling revolution. From classic contractor services such as bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, exterior and interior painting to contemporary services such as energy efficiency audits and solar panel installation, J&I Home Design is here to ensure premier client care and unprecedented quality of service and installation.

05/13/2013

I am very pleased with Dawson Tree Service.  They always do a very good job and their price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several trees trimmed on my property.

CATEGORY tree service

09/13/2007

We have used them on other occasions and they are always wonderful. They have a good service and work very hard. The prices are reasonable and they are professional as well. I would recommend them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed and pruned several trees in our backyard. They also removed debris.

CATEGORY tree service

Complete landscaping, Gardening, Tree service, Sprinklers and irrigation, water saving - sprinklers systems, Hardscapes, Lighting, Concrete work