David A. Denenholz, MD

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2008

We also have a practice blog (http://pasadenapremierdermatology.blogspot.com/). Yelp & Facebook check-ins get a free gift for a limited time. Retailer of Clarisonic, Kinerase, & Revision Skincare products....

03/08/2014

He is the kindest person. He has a conversation with me and he listens to me. He respects me and he cares about more than just my skin. He gives out free samples. He knows his stuff. He is an older man so he has a lot of experience. He knows what he is doing. His office staff is really good. Everything is good there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Denenholz is my dentist He is with Pasadena Premier Dermatology.

03/27/2013

My most recent appointment with Dr. Denenholz was routine.  He appeared promptly, as he almost always does, asked about my year's health history, and worked efficiently.  I generally schedule appointments with him once a year, but Dr. Denenholz makes it clear that, if I have any skin worries or questions, I should contact him promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. David Denenholz has been my dermatologist for about 20 years.  I check in with him annually.  He is a hearty, outgoing man and a very bright and experienced doctor.  He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital in Pasadena.  My most recent appointment consisted of Dr. Denenholz checking my skin from head to toe with magnifying head gear while gently touching any marks for which he wanted further information and while probing my scalp as well.  This time, as usual, he froze off keratoses which created irritation and caused me problems.  Fortunately, I have had nothing major to worry about. For patients with extenuating circumstances, Dr. Denenholz wastes no time in referring them to doctors with very distinctive specialties.  I know this because of my husband's difficulties with serious cancerous growths of two different types (requiring two different specialists). Dr. Denenholz has a very capable nurse who also makes people feel comfortable and who helps with preparation and procedures where necessary.  The rest of the staff is also particularly friendly and helpful.  No one need feel rushed in this environment.

12/05/2012

Dr. Denenholz is personable and nice. I trust his judgement. He was concerned about a spot he referred me to another doctor to take it off. He thought it was O.K, but he had me go and have it taken care of anyway and I am glad he did. I went to him first around 15 years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. David Denenholz has been my dermatologist for years.

04/25/2012

I have not been to him for quite a while. I am suppose to make an appointment. He is good. He is a very competent man. I like him. He is very friendly and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. David A. Denenholz is my dermatologist.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Dr. Denenholz treats all general dermatological issues including but not limited to: acne, actinic keratoses, cysts, insect bites, hives, rashes, shingles, athlete's foot, dandruff, eczema, fungal infection, hair loss, moles, nail disorders, psoriasis, rosacea, seborrehic dermatitis, skin cancer, and viral infections. He also uses photodynamic therapy & UVA/UVB light box therapy.

Dr. Denenholz does not perform any treatments using cosmetic fillers or injectables (Botox, Juvederm, or Restylane), cyst removals, or chemical peels. Our registered nurse will perform cosmetic laser skin and laser hair removal treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard