ALTADENA LOCK & KEY SHOP

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since May 2005

we are a business up and running since 1951. we welcome any commercial ,home and industrial costumers . take all mayor credit card ,checks and cash 4 employes...

Infinity Garage Door and Gate

Infinity Garage Door After working as a technician and manager for different companies and serving customers in the greater Los Angeles area for the last six years, we decided to open our own company that believes in professionalism, honesty and excellent customer service. There is no job too small or too big for us ! We do our job with a smile while providing you with a 5-star experience, no up-selling, no over-pricing, no surprises.

Award 2019
Offers by Infinity Garage Door and Gate on Angie's List

D

01/17/2018

Locksmith called at appointment time, 10 am. He asked to reschedule for 2 pm. I agreed. But at 2 pm, the locksmith did not show up. Nor did he respond to my text and phone call to ask for an update. I have always heard this company is solid but there is no excuse for this kind of service experience. I will not be contacting them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment with this company for a laundry list of locksmith jobs at my house—surely several hundred dollars' worth of work.

11/21/2016

This company sent someone within an hour. He changed out the lock quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The lock to our gated property needed to be changed so that a disgruntled employee no longer had access.

07/28/2016

Luis arrived as agreed. Very friendly and professional. Explained what was wrong and quickly resolved the issue. He also had a new lock that I purchased and he put onto the carport storage unit. Saving me time. I would use his business again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a lock that was jammed and would not open a carport storage unit

10/24/2015

Called the shop first thing in the morning to schedule re-key of my house.  Made the appointment for 11 AM the same day.  Manuel showed up on time and ready to work.  He gave a quote of $45 for the call and $10 per lock to be re-keyed.  6 locks had to be re-keyed, plus he made me some extra keys. He was done in less then an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key my entry door and back door. I was very happy with his work, Manuel was prompt, and did his job.

10/03/2015

Me and my roommate stupidly locked both our keys inside the house and called Altadena lock & key shop for a simple lockout request. Manuel arrived within 30 minutes and had us back in our house in under 3 min! Very courteous and professional. Price was the best I saw (and even better than getting a window screen replaced, which I considered) and I recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lockout Help!

LOCKS & KEYS.home auto and safe. comercial industrial and home