Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

204 S. Rosemead Blvd.

Pasadena, CA 91107

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor....

hvac repair (172)air duct cleaning (13)dryer vent cleaning (1)

01/09/2020

We needed our 16-year-old HVAC unit replaced, so I narrowed my Angie's List search down to seven Heating & Air Conditioning companies. The ones I chose all had an "A" rating with good reviews. Of those companies, two of them never returned my call, and one didn't work in Los Angeles (it's in Burbank but doesn't work in LA--go figure!). When I called Air-Tech, Heather, the Administrative Assistant,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/13/2019

Great job. Said what they would do and did what they said. Satisfied with their great service, I am going to hire them again for other work.When you find a company that does this level of work, you keep using them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ductless air installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

11/12/2019

Alex Fish and all the staff and technicians at Air Tech are fantastic. I am a Residential Real Estate Agent at Compass in Pasadena and the service that Alex has given me and my clients has been over the top. Alex is so extremely professional and speedy (which is what we Realtors love with our clients)! I would highly recommend Air Tech to anyone looking for Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

07/13/2019

Everything was done perfectly from Alex showing up on-time for the bid and giving us numerous options that could work for our space and then helping guide us to choosing the perfect option for us (not the most expensive one too). His install team was also wonderful, cleaned everything up, tested everything everything to ensure it was working, and demonstrated the full functionality and how to use ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Mini Split Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

06/13/2019

It was over 90 degrees outside and the A/C was not blowing cold air. I called and explained it was for my 85 year old mother who was in home Hospice with end stage Parkinson's. I was worried she may get a heat stroke. They scheduled a service tech to visit in a timely manner. The service tech called an hour before the scheduled appointment to let me know he was on his way. Mark (service tech) was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C compressor not turning on

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

[Member Name Removed] - Glad to hear your mother is doing OK! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words...we will be sure to share this with Mark. We appreciate your business.

06/06/2019

I just wanted to communicate my satisfaction with AirTech's customer service. I had the recommended six month maintenance performed on my Mitsubishi mini split cooling and heating unit today. I requested technician Mark Klotz by name for today's service appointment and he did not disappoint. He was once again personable and professional throughout the visit and answered all the questions I had reg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled maintenance for my Mitsubishi dual cooling and heating single zone mini-split system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to write this review...we will be sure to share it with Mark too! Air-Tech appreciates your business.

01/11/2019

Air-Tech installed a 3 zone Mitsubishi mini-split system in our home this in September. We got quote from five companies for the system and decided on Air-Tech because of Larry’s knowledge and experience. The bid from Air-Tech was competitive. Air-Tech was not the lowest priced bid we got, but quality is worth paying for. I can say that out of all the HVAC companies we have worked with over the ye...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 zone Mitsubishi mini-split system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to write this review...so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Mitsubishi system. We will make sure to share this with Larry and we appreciate your business!

12/21/2018

They were very busy, but they were actually a couple weeks earlier than originally planned, and did the work in two, vs the planned three days. Very professional and pleasant team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3 Mitsubishi mini-split units in my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate your business!
D

01/15/2018

I think the company probably does good work but the communication was extremely poor. I contacted them via Angie's List initially on Sunday 29 October. I did not get a response but wanted to give them another chance so sent another contact through Angie's List on November 14. They promptly responded to this and set up an appointment for a comfort advisor visit on November 16. It took a phone call ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement central air and heat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Our sincerest apologies for your recent experience with Air-Tech. We have taken your review seriously and will look into this to ensure we continue to enhance our client experience. At Air-Tech, we strive for the best solutions for our customers with a prompt response. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and will continue to work to earn our customers' trust.

11/29/2017

Enjoyed working with local people especially since they were second lowest of 4 bids. Completely satisfied with initial explanation of job, timelines of everything, and follow-up re appointments etc. Installers were totally professional, did not even leave property at lunch time and cleaned up everything when finished. Would not hesitate to give highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new units for AC and Heating. We had very old units at our home of 30+ years. Air-Tech offered several proposals, each with fair market prices. Our home is approximately 2200 square feet. Total cost of project $13,000.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thank You [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!

Air Conditioning + Heating: new installations, service, repairs & replacements for split systems, package units and mini-split systems. Also specializing in ductwork installation/modification/replacement as well as duct cleaning and indoor air quality options.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal