Yeaman Auto Body Inc

A 10 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2006

2025 E Bayshore Rd

Palo Alto, CA 94303

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength....

auto body repair (10)auto painting (1)

07/16/2018

Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body repair, rear bumper.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

07/24/2017

Went great, friendly and professional staff, top notch work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fender job

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

12/22/2015

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired car damaged by another driver.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2015

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-skinned my driver's door and repaired small dent in rear door. |They did a very good job at a very competitive price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2015

02/25/2015

Honestly I don't know because I can't judge the work. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some body work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2014

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our car was stolen and the thieves tried to remove the radio. Yeaman's replaced the console and reinstalled the radio. It looks fine and they were prompt. It was one of the auto body shops approved by our insurance company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2014

10/18/2013

My car was hit while it was parked.  The rear door was completely caved in.  It was awful looking.  While there, I also had them fix a crack in the rear bumper cover.  Yeaman's gave me a quick, detailed estimate of cost and time to repair.  The finished work is perfect and the car looks brand new again.  They fixed a small ding on the driver's door as well without my asking and without cost.  They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a rear door panel, repainted, repaired the rear bumper cover, fixed a small ding on the front door panel.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2013

07/09/2009

The mechanics at Yeaman took the bumper off and fixed it. The owner of Yeaman was not satisfied with their work so he asked me for my opinion and what I wanted. They took care of the whole thing. I was very happy with them and I would use them again. Their pricing was very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Yeaman Auto Body Inc for my auto body work. My car had minor damage with the bumper.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2007

09/02/2006

Scott was polite, helpful, and explained his estimates in detail. He also helped me make a few key decisions (such as removing the spoiler instead of repairing it). The work was superb. I am quite picky since I like this car a lot, and I could not detect a single defect after he finished welding the bolt holes, painting and finishing the lift-gate. The dings were undetectable to the naked eye and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to get some body work done on a 94 rx7. The car was already in good condition. The work involved fixing a few dings, paint chips, and removal of an aftermarket spoiler, and detailing inside and out. Scott Yeaman gave me a very professional review and gave me an estimate that was lower than anybody else that I talked to (2 more from Angie's List). The work was done on time, in excellent fashion, and within budget.

Auto Repair & Service,Automobile Body Repairing & Painting