Martinez, Dr. Gonzalo G.

Angie's List since October 2008

www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

12/20/2014

He is an excellent doctor who listens to and takes the time to discuss things with you.  You may wait awhile to see him but everyone understands why and doesn't mind the wait because they also want him to spend time with them.  I wouldn't change doctors for anything outside of moving out of the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For your records, he has moved to 5tH St W.

CATEGORY internist

01/25/2014

I heard about him from some neighbors 3 years ago. I've been going to him ever since. I really wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All types of medical services. Staff is friendly and professional and helpful. Sometimes we wait and nobody minds because he takes the time to really listen to you and to discuss your treatment and options and if he needs to refer you to someone he really knows his options. HE is the best doctor and I would do anything to keep him.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

06/21/2013

He has great bedside manner, and he listens very well. He listens to what your concerns are, and he kind of believe what you say as opposed to other doctors that thinks they know what is right. On the other hand, it is hard to get in there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gonzalo G. Martinez is my family doctor.

CATEGORY family doctor

10/16/2012

I just think he is a great doctor overall. I have been going to him since 2004 . I initially started going to him becuase I had a back injury. I have gone through kaiser, I have gone their doctors and he is just the best one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Martinez is

CATEGORY obgyn