John Manning Plumbing

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2009

Since 1989, John Manning Plumbing has remained committed to providing superior plumbing services to the communities of Palmdale, Lancaster, and surrounding areas. Whether it’s an emergency pipe link or a clogged drain, their plumbers have the expertise and knowledge to fix all plumbing issues. As a family-owned business, they’re also dedicated to customers, which is why they offer 24-hour service, same-day appointments, and $40 off for new customers. They provide fast and innovative solutions for pesky plumbing issues so that families can go on with their daily lives and not have to worry about their pipes for years to come....

Ortiz Specialty Sewers

Ortiz specialty sewers is a plumbing company. We have the experience and dedication! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or text to schedule a free estimate today! we serve all of Los Angeles County

10/17/2020

Our Bathroom and toilet were clogged

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work performed was done quickly and the drain and toilet were both in working condition when they were done.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

08/20/2020

perfectly. Everything was done and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Clean out

CATEGORY septic tank

07/25/2020

Team members Joshua and Jason arrived at our residence in a timely manner. They were highly professional in their explanation of the work that was to be done. They left the work area clean and neat upon completion of the job. They returned for a second day of work to avoid causing damage to our plumbing which would result in the loss of running water. I highly recommend John Manning Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and faucet repairs

CATEGORY plumbing

06/15/2020

John Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank pumped

CATEGORY septic tank

06/05/2020

I was quoted a fair price over the phone, and after inspection, that was the price I was charged. Bathroom sink and shower had slow flow, and both are now clear. They also did a free inspection on my water pressure and my water heater. Good work and a fair price, no hidden fees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two sinks that needed clearing from stoppages

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Plumbing, hot water heating systems, well pumps, water treatment systems, back flow prevention equipment, sewer & drain cleaning, drain vision - diagnostic sewer video camera, bio-clean & electronic leak detection. Septic pumping as well as service and installations of complete systems.

MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check, American Express, Financing