Aylor Construction & Remodeling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160331

233 E Ave P3

Palmdale, CA 93550

NOT accepting business until July 2019. Family owned and operated, Aylor Construction & Remodeling has always been about the highest level of care for our customers and their homes. In keeping with this we have been very proud to work with Angie's List over the years, knowing that our Angie's List clients contact us based on our observable merits. Contact us, and give us the chance to show you why so many of our clients wouldn't call anyone else....

handyman (63)interior painting (20)home remodeling (19)plumbing (14)woodworking (11)drywall repair (10)tile installation (9)house painting (6)home remodeling (6)door (5)lighting (5)electrical (5)

11/20/2018

My initial review was all negative. I wish that I could withdraw it, I was a little upset at the time. I was given a quote that I accepted and I didn't hear back from them for about a week, so I was obviously annoyed when I made my review for the "No Show". As it turned out they had a legitimate reason why they didn't get back to me sooner. I accept the reason 100%. Anyway... They spent on what I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Door replacement - UPDATE

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

10/24/2018

I had two bathrooms remodel and I got 5 estimate and I got Price's from 13k to 32k. Robert from Aylor was 19k. When Robert gave me his estimate is was detailed and was broken down. The payments were also broken down on how much to pay and when what work was done vary nicely done. Project was done on budget and quality of work was better then I was expecting. The only problem I had on the second ba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel two bathrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

08/13/2018

As promised! On time, professionally done, no surprises. Great communication, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire door and door frame replaced

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

08/06/2018

It went well, took a long time to assess & write up his notes. Then we never heard back from him. Received nothing in the mail, email or cell phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for demo & re-tile of a bathtub/shower & replace window

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

04/10/2018

Painters were very nice and did a great job. It took three coats of paint for the ceilings, but they still finished the whole project in two days. They were courteous and professional. Robert Aylor is very nice, I have used him for a couple of other projects too. He was willing to work with me to find a compromise between price and project level. He doesn't always respond to emails right away, but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting ceilings in the master suite and walls and ceiling in another room.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

01/17/2018

I am very happy with the work that Aylor Construction did at my home. Robert was very prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. The job was actually completed sooner than he had estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood frame structural repair, exhaust vent for gas dryer (through roof)

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

02/11/2017

Robert and Anthony really made a point of making sure I was happy with the services rendered at every step. They have high standards and asked for the same from every person the contracted with. It helped a great deal to feel they were advocating for us, even if problems came up. They worked hard to make sure everything was worked out. And kept the schedule and budget discussed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to redo the flooring in bathrooms, drywall repair from several water leaks, including a mold remediation, complete redo of kitchen.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2017

10/25/2016

It was good. I will probably be calling them again and using them. I like them very much. They were people who listened to what I wanted. They were honest. They did a good job. The work was good. I didn't have a lot of interaction because I had to work. They understood what my needs were and took care of it. It was a good price. I had called a couple of times to get appointments and I didn't alway...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Aylor Construction & Remodeling. They did interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2016

10/17/2016

Well. Robert and his brothers worked diligently and prompt on the job. Cost was over budget by far but not for anything Robert did. We had water damage that accentuated the overall cost and doubled the estimated project length of 3-4 weeks. We are especially impressed with the work of Robert's sub-contractors, especially tile, drywall. and plumbing. All very nice, and well skilled with minimum inv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom demolition and remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

Photo for Aylor Construction & Remodeling - 233 E Ave P3, Palmdale, CA - 33726831

09/11/2016

Robert Aylor and his crew did an excellent job including a few items that he did not charge for. I can wholeheartedly recommend Robert Aylor construction for any remodeling job. He is very professional and always keeps his appointments. His pricing is very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and re-frame closed in porch. Re-model a large closet. Patch and paint a bedroom and an office. Rough-in and hang a side door to the garage.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2016

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, General Remodeling, Handyman, Finish and Rough Carpentry, Interior and Exterior Painting, and many custom services.

Appliance repair.