AC Overhead Garage Door Co

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2010

B Rated | 41 Reviews

Serving the Antelope Valley, Victorville, Bakersfield, San Fernando Valley, Tehachapi, Rosamond, California City & Santa Clarita Valley for More Than a Decade… We’re YOUR Neighborhood Garage Door Company!! Installations, Service & Repair…We do it all! We Are Experienced And We Care!!We are licenced(CA 819540), insured, and bonded....We do NOT use sub contractors. GARAGE DOORS 16x7 STARTING AT $499 INSTALLED!! 8x7 STARTING AT $399 INSTALLED!! OPERATORS STARTING AT $225 INSTALLED!! SERVICE House Call SPECIAL $29.00 Plus Parts....

Automatic Garage Door Services

Your garage door is the entrance to your castle ! - Let Automatic Garage Door Services take care of your garage door needs - Serving Lancaster, Palmdale, Antelope Valley, Rosamond, Kern County, Santa Clarita and outside surrounding areas. - . Since 1998. -. Over 35 years exp - Owner operated - Honest. Quality. Friendly. Reasonable Rates - FOR FASTEST SERVICE CALL (661) 942-4029 - WEBSITE: https://www.autogagedoorservice.com

Offers by Automatic Garage Door Services on Angie's List

09/02/2020

This company is a joke with nothing but lies and really bad customer service. They told me I was getting windows on my doors, which I didn't. ( I was out of town when installed.) The door started having issues, we called they sent someone who was a total dick to my daughter. They "fixed it" then a week later it fell on my head as I was walking out of the garage. Cut my nose open, left a dam scar. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door installed

CATEGORY garage builders

10/09/2017

I purchased the deal on 2/8/17 and they were here on 2/9/2017 to do the tune up. They were efficient. The door has been working well. I would use them again and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a deal for $79 Garage Door Tune-Up.

05/06/2017

Everything seemed fine until about 1 month ago, when some of the lag bolts started coming loose. Since it had been almost 2 years, I wasn't expecting much help from AC Overhead, but they really surprised me. They were courteous and fast. They came out and fixed the problem, no charge. Very professional. I can hardly ever be bothered to leave reviews, but I was really impressed with the follow thro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a garage door (with installation) through AC Overhead back in 2015. Purchased because there was a good deal through Angie's list.

02/09/2016

The guys did the work in a timely manner and professionally.  They had clear instructions not to touch anything until agree to service contract of 125.  The posting on Angies List is a bit deceptive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The price indicated is just for a diagnostic call, they won't touch a thing until you agree to a service of 125.

11/05/2015

On time, courteous, and quick. Guys showed up on time and handled business. They were fast, polite and thorough. They even hauled away my old wooden garage door for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old manual wood garage door. Install new steel door with automatic opener.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

garage door repair,garage door operator repair,new door sales, new garage door operator sales, 24 hour service

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available