24 Hour Fitness - Palmdale

Angie's List since June 2013

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

memberservice@24hourfit.com...

Automatic Garage Door Service

Your garage door is the entrance to your castle ! - Let Automatic Garage Door Services take care of your garage door needs - Serving Lancaster, Palmdale, Antelope Valley, Rosamond, Kern County, Santa Clarita and outside surrounding areas. - . Since 1998. -. Over 35 years exp - Owner operated - Honest. Quality. Friendly. Reasonable Rates - FOR FASTEST SERVICE CALL (661) 942-4029 - WEBSITE: https://www.autogagedoorservice.com

Offers by Automatic Garage Door Service on Angie's List

04/25/2014

The environment is very clean and they are very professional. This service is worth the money. I would recommend persons to go there. Most of the people I know go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to 24 Hour Fitness in Palmdale on a weekly basis. They have classes and provide personal trainers.

06/21/2013

I last went there about three years ago, but my son goes there regularly because he is disabled. We pay a $16 a month for the membership, and $53 for personal trainer for an hour. My son is disabled, and he is like the most favorite person in the whole gym. Everybody is extremely personable to provide him the best environment possible. The price is awful, but it is good for everybody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I and my son use a fitness center named 24 Hour Fitness - Palmdale.

06/10/2013

The facility is nice, clean and well-maintained. Everyone that works there are friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 24 Hour Fitness for fitness workouts.

CATEGORY fitness center

Fitness training & center.