Home Cleaning Centers of America

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2005

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

703 South Eugene Road

Palm Springs, CA 92264

Home Cleaning Centers is licensed and bonded and we carry workers compensation. We guarantee our work, which means if we happen to miss anything on the bidded out services; we come and fix it free of charge! We sanitize all surfaces, dust, mop, vacuum. We clean homes, offices, commercial buildings. We also do construction cleans, rentals, move out and move in cleans. We provide services weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly. Our family here at Home Cleaning Centers strives to make thing easier for you! Home Cleaning Centers has been providing quality cleaning since 1993. We provide free estimates and are just one phone call away....

house cleaning (53)floor cleaning (8)window cleaning (8)blind cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (4)

11/01/2019

Great. I like that they bring their own equipment and products but will use my preferred products if I request. Price per hour for team of 3.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

08/30/2018

After hurting my back in 2017, my house slowly went down hill as I fell behind in trying to keep it clean. I finally decided to get a fresh start and request a professional deep clean. Home Cleaning Center of America came out and gave me a estimate and I went with. The crew showed up on time and worked their tails off for 6 hours. Linda (the boss) came in at the start of the day to show them what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Deep Clean

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

07/16/2017

Linda is a lifesaver! I needed a move out clean and was unable to do it myself. Linda personally came out to see me, pulled together a crew of 3 wonderful ladies who did an incredible job. They were quick, efficient, and knew exactly what to do. I would recommend their services to others. They went above and beyond by squeezing me in and helping me when I really needed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move clean

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

04/20/2017

The first visit had a few issues. I sent a detailed map and directions because GPS sometimes sends folks to the wrong place. I was curious as to how well they could follow directions which turned out not to be so good. They didn't use it and were 30-45 minutes late and then after promising 3 people only two showed. I had real concerns especially considering the quality. After speaking with Linda, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Home Cleaning Centers to do weekly cleaning. I prefer to wait 6 months to write reviews for service providers who will be used continuously to be sure I get an accurate review of how they perform over a period of time. Often times, especially in the beginning, as expectations are worked out, there are events that if viewed individually might not be favorable for the company. To me, it is always about, how does the company handle issues that will inevitably come up over the course of doing business. I started working with Linda and her crew December of 2016.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

01/20/2017

There was probably a dozen of those at $90 each. I will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come out three times to help out with some cleaning. I had a unique need with them. I had some park models and park trailers that I needed to have them clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

01/07/2017

I called Home Cleaning Centers of America prior to visiting my sister in Rancho Mirage. They fit me in as a last minute appointment. Sandra and team came in for a two hour clean up of a fairly large home. They worked an extra hour - 3hrs - even thought they had their own holiday plans and did a wonderful job! I can't say enough about the cleaning team. My sister and I were grateful for the help! W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house cleaning during holiday time.

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

12/05/2016

It was great. A wonderful team of 3 showed up on time and proceeded to clean my house from top to bottom. It was wonderful! I plan to hire them for the foreseeable future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

04/25/2016

My house is clean - they addressed details I didn't have on my list!  Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew arrived on time and got right to work! They we efficient and did a great job!  I will definitely use them again!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2016

04/11/2016

Everything went fine. I would recommend them to other members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company sent out three girls to clean my entire condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2016

03/06/2016

Very good. I have used them weekly for 3 weeks and so far they deliver everything we agreed upon. Linda is lovely and makes communication easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three ladies come in and clean my house within a couple of hours..

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2016

We sanitize all surfaces, dust, mop, vacuum. We clean homes, offices, commercial buildings. We also do construction cleans, rentals, move out and move in cleans. We provide services weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly. We are open Mon.-Fri. 8:00AM-4:00PM. Open some Saturdays by appointment only.

We do not clean: High windows Duct work Laundry Dishes (unless it is a rental) Carpet cleaning Waxing floors Haul away heavy objects (such as furniture)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check