CHICAGO PC DOC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2008

Not Rated| 1 Review

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

09/17/2008

He cleaned it up, and showed me what he was doing the whole time. Uploaded lots of things to keep me from having to use his services again. Very helpful overall. He came out a second time and didn't charge me, even though it was my mistake. He always called back right away, and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had lots of viruses on my computer and it was not functioning.

CATEGORY computer repair

MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SYSTEMS ENGINEER. MICROSOFT NETWORKING SERVICES, APPLE (OS X) NETWORKING SERVICES, & ALL MANNER OF TROUBLESHOOTING & SETUPS FOR HOMES, HOME OFFICES & SMALL BUSINESSES WITH 10 OR LESS COMPUTERS.

WEBSITE DESIGN, DATABASE MANAGEMENT & SERVER-FARM ADMININISTRATION.