J & E AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since July 2010

Serving the Coachella Valley and its visitors since 1959. All work is completed in house by certified mechanics. All employees are long term....

11/27/2012

My car had to be junked but they were honest in their assessment and helped me to find a junk yard to come pick the vehicle up and give me a fair price. The owner was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional and honest

CATEGORY auto repair

04/13/2012

I have been using them for about twenty years. The last time I went there, they didn't charge me anything, and it was free as it was an adjustment for something they had already done. They are really good, and I guarantee their work. I like their honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use J & E Automotive for auto service. The last time I went there, they did an adjustment for something they had already done.

CATEGORY auto repair

General auto repair including computer diagnostics,tune ups, brake service, radiators, fluid services,air conditioning. All services are performed based on manufacturers guidelines and service intervals.

Bodywork , tire and tire alignment, engine overhaul or replacement, transmission replaement or rebuilding, exhaust system replacement, windshield replacement. Local referrals available for these services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa