Stanley Steemer

Angie's List since July 2006

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

AMERICAN CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION INC.

30+ Years of experience. Our team of over 100 will complete your project on time and within your budget.License #746078. No matter whether your requirements are complex or simple, our team will complete the work correctly the first time. We have expertise in almost all areas of construction. Please call us at (818) 700-7550 so we can help you.

04/29/2008

The whole experience was very good-I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made this appointment online. The day before they were due to come out someone called me to confirm the appointment, they also called the morning of to let me know they would be here in 30 mins. The guys were exactly on time. They were very professional and friendly. They explained everything, moved the furniture, and went right to work. I only had one room cleaned, so it went very quickly. They then moved the furniture back for me, cleaned up, and were gone. I would highly recommend this location if you live in Ventura County.

07/23/2007

The company is very prompt and works quickly. Their work is very satisfactory. They make sure the room is very tidy and well kept upon completion. At the end of the cleaning, the cleaner does a walk through to assure customer satisfaction. With the yearly contract, I receive a price break. The company will contact me throughout the year to remind me of the number of carpet cleaning times I have re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a one year contract for the company to clean my carpets four times. My guest bedroom carpet was cleaned. If general stains are present, the cleaners will treat at each visit. During the one year contract, the company applies a protective coating. If additional protective coatings are requested for the other three cleanings, it is an additional $20 charge. By my request, the furniture is not moved.

07/07/2006

I WAS HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY MOVED OUT THE FURNITURE FROM EACH ROOM AND PUT IT ALL BACK. IN ITS PROPER PLACE. I WAS THRILLED THEY APPLIED A STAIN GUARD FREE OF CHARGE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD 6 ROOMS OF CARPET CLEANED.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.