Quezadas Landscaping

Founded 2017 •

What we do! Start your lawn right with healthy, green grass and turf or replace patches of dry, dead grass and weeds. Sprinkler System Installation— Get an efficient system for full irrigation coverage. This keeps your grounds green while still protecting California’s water resources. Hard Scape— Create paths and walkways that provide stunning visual lines. Brick and Concrete Wall Construction & Removal— Add levels and depth to your garden area and remove unsightly debris. Garden Turf Competitive Pricing And Service Our clients love getting professional service. Get a free estimate and professional services with our landscapers in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange Counties. Contact the pros at Quezada's Landscaping....

Projects

Sod installed

Sod installed

irrigation system
 2020

NVS Design Inc

53  REVIEWS
NVS Design Inc

10 employees. NVS Design is an innovative company that thinks so far outside the box, we're 2 blocks down the street from it! We are a strong, driven advertising agency located in Indianapolis that works to provide our clients with detail-oriented work that speaks for itself. You not only get a fresh new look, you get artwork that will make your competition envious of you. We offer a wide range of services to our clients. Whether you need a fresh new logo, or a hot new website, we will help make sure you stand out amongst the rest. At NVS Design you are our top priority! We work closely with our clients, so we can ensure their new design efforts will be a success. Additional email - chad@nvsdesigns.com.

02/08/2021

He was good, really nice guy, good talker he speaks Spanish and English which was really good, he had good control with his crew and I'm impressed. I'll definitely recommend them to my friends. Response time was really good too. He texted me no matter when and what time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping, sprinkler system, a new sod. He also did a fence a gate and a concrete way.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,landscaping,driveway gates

01/28/2021

Quezadas landscape was on point and did a very good job in my property I will recommend him he is very reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

01/28/2021

I would highly recommend these professional gentlemen. They did the most amazing job taking care of everything I needed done to my yard. Mr.Quezda and his workers installed sprinklers and put a drip irrigation system and the most eye catching landscape. Plus saved money .. Thumbs up gentlemen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,rototilling,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

01/28/2021

So Happy working with Juan. Did it great landscaping for my yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

01/28/2021

I contacted Quezada's Landscaping and Juan came out to do an estimate. He was very Knowledgeable on the many questions that I had. He sent over a very fair priced estimate and started the work tin the same week. Our front and backyard have never looked so good! Our new sod looks amazing and the sprinkler system works very well. I have some more projects that I will be calling this company back for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

CATEGORY irrigation systems,hardscaping

Artificial Turf Installation Bricklaying Concrete Masonry Construction Garden Installation Irrigation Installation Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Lawn Seeding Virtual Consultations Residential Services Stump Removal Tree Planting Tree Removal Yard Cleaning Block Wall Construction Commercial Services Garden Design Hardscape Construction Landscape Construction Landscape Grading & Resloping Lawn Maintenance Sod Installation Outdoor Lighting Installation Shrubs, Hedges & Bushes Sustainable Landscaping Tree Pruning Tree Transplanting