Adrian's Landscaping

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

509 E 1st St

Oxnard, CA 93030

Hello, My name is Adrian and this is my locally owned and operated company. I have been in business for 10 years. I'm here to provide high quality work. Call today and let me put my experience to work for you! ...

lawn & landscaping (4)drain pipe installation (3)irrigation system (2)lawn care (2)

11/11/2020

My neighbor informed me that he saw water flooding out from my yard. Upon inspection, I noticed a broken valve in my sprinkler. It was late in the day when I was contacted by Adrian but he came even after normal working hours and fixed the valve. Very professional and friendly service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace a broken valve in my sprinkler system

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

D

11/09/2020

He never showed up, nor called to inform me he would not be taking the job. I was very disappointed by his lack of professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired him to maintain my front yard.

CATEGORY lawn service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

11/03/2020

We talked one time. Adrian never show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing broken sprinklers heads

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

03/12/2020

Good! He responded to my initial request quickly, presented me a contract for an estimate for work to be done. There was an understanding that replacement of sprinklers and repair of any broken lines would have to wait until system was usable. He arrived on time to complete the first phrase of the work. Once the system was running he proceeded to check all individual sprinklers having to replace a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all sprinkler valves, replaced sprinklers as needed, repaired broken line.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/10/2020

He's a wonderful person. I'm very happy with his work and I refer them to my friends. I would not go to anybody else and they had a good deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

02/10/2020

They were good. They were friendly, hardworking and he did the job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a yard service.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

02/10/2020

Adrian responded within a few minutes to my request and was out surveying the work required early the next morning. By the following day my sprinkler system was like new. I would highly recommend Adrian for his punctuality, strong work ethic and reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

02/05/2020

Adrian was very professional and his work turned out great. My yard looks amazing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Photo for Adrian's Landscaping - 509 E 1st St, Oxnard, CA - 38374718

02/05/2020

Timely and done well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimming bouganvillia

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Thank you so much I'm glad you're satisfied with our work and we will be happy to work with you again

Adrian's landscaping services 1.Sod installation $3.50 a square foot 2. Decompose granite $3.50 a square foot 3.gravel $3.50a square foot 4. Seeds 5.clean up 6.haul trash 7.tree trimming 8. New irrigation/ drip system 9. Leveling 10. Pavers 11.cement 12. And many more services Gives us a call or send us a message to (805)276-6623 Adrian's landscaping servicios 1.installacion de pasto $3.50 el pie cuadrado 2.decompose granite $3.50por pie cuadrado 3.grava $3.50 por pie cuadrado 4. Similla de pasto 5. Limpieza de yarda 6. Tirar basura 7. Trimmiando arboles 8. Nuevo systema de riego/ systema de goteo 9.annivelando terreno 10. Pavers 11. Cemento 12. Y mas servicios Llamenos o mandenos mensaje al (805)276-6623

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Visa, Check, PayPal