NEW DAWN AWNING CO

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since February 2007

LIC#660410....

Professional Services

Our name says everything ... we are professionals . WE ARE AVAILABLE ON A 24 HOUR SCHEDULE FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS.... was your home broken into? And you need it secured? Did a pipe burst or a leak start ? roof leaks? window leaks? Gas fireplace repair? Call and I will respond the same hour. Your home needs repairs but this latest wave of the Covid-19 virus has even more people out of work temporarily or permanently if this is you then you have our empathy and if you have lost someone to this virus you have our sympathy. This virus has set us back as well. But know this..We are willing and able to work with you to reduce your costs as much as possible on essential home repairs. Give us a call and lets work together to get it done Although we are your premier Handyman Service company and very busy we also have a heart and a genuine love of our communities in NORCAL.. Our prices are reasonable to low as we try to share some love and friendship with the members of our communities by keeping things affordable. Our quality is unparalleled from our choice of materials to the time spent executing 30 years building homes locally allows me some knowledge of your existing home and the building techniques used when built. From El Dorado Hills to Downtown Sacramento and all points in between. Call today for your no hassle quote.

10/19/2017

Excellent service, very professional crew. Responsive and timely. Would highly recommend New Dawn. One of the best experiences I have had with home improvement services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and replacement of patio cover.

09/14/2016

Vern the owner came out for the bid. He believes in a quality job that the customer will be happy with. His knowledge is worth every dollar We paid. The crew that worked with Vern to install patio was Awesome. We are very happy with our patio and its quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Patio Cover

CATEGORY

07/27/2015

Could not have asked for better service.  Very pleased with the price and service. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a backyard awning.

03/24/2014

The contractor drew up all the plans, got all the necessary permits, inspections, HOA approvals, and installed the patio cover without a hitch and on-time. I would recommend Vernon and his crew to anyone wanting a patio cover.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contractor installed a patio cover in the backyard.

10/29/2013

** I didn't enter a dollar amount on the work because of all the variability in building a patio to your specs. Your price and mine could be close or vary greatly, so I didn't think it fair to include for patio construction. ** Let me start out by stating that I would use New Dawn Awning again and will refer them to my friends if they're looking to do a patio. Vernon (the owner) was very professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Dawn Awning built a 12' x 44' solid cover patio, with four poured concrete anchors (per building code in my city) and installed three outdoor wet rated fans.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you so much for the review, it was great working for you. Thanks for the coffee and donuts the crew loved it, you were so great to work for. Thanks Vern

Patio Covers and Patio Rooms