Golden Aire Heating & Air Conditioning

A57 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since June 2007

9408 Orangevale Ave

Orangevale, CA 95662

Goldenaire has been serving the Sacramento and Northern California Area since 1982. We Specialize in Residential & Commercial HVAC Sales, Repairs and Installations. Call Us Today and We Will Show You A Difference That You Can Feel!!!...

Heating and Air Conditioning (56)Air Duct Cleaning (3)Electrical (1)
C

07/05/2019

The guy called me back right away, which was nice. He told me he was booked up for the next two weeks, which was not to nice. Can't say I fault him, it is a really busy time for AC people. But I found another guy who was able to come out the same day, Guess who I will call next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
malfunctioning AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

I am sorry Mr. [Member Name Removed] that we were not able to help you. We only have 3 service techs, compared to the over 100 at the larger companies. We try our best, but we cant always get out to every job. Thank you JoAnna Golden
D

06/19/2019

Showedup 1.5 hrs late. Blamed it on dirty filter. Didn't replace filter. Did t do general service on condenser and blower. Still have a cool drainage issue. Lazy wanting to end his day. Lazy.. wish I had not been at work allowing 90 wasted dollars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seruce ri coil drainage from unit in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed] Golden Aire does not service the Vacaville area. I think that you meant to give this review to a different company? I also tried looking up your name and address in our data base and you are not there. Can you please double check what company you meant this for Thank you JoAnna Golden

10/21/2017

Rick is a gem: knowledgeable, efficient with a great sense of humor. We had an appointment reminder call the day before and Rick arrived within the 3 hour window. He recommended I have the air con part of the system cleaned and serviced next spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my Trane gas furnace serviced before needing to use it for the fall. I had neglected it for 20 years! Rick cleaned the jets, measured the carbon monoxide output and replaced the original capacitor. We have smoke and CO detectors but I feel reassured now.

09/21/2017

They were very professional, on time, neat and clean, they explained everything that they were doing, and completed their work on time. I would highly recommend their services to any residential owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two heating and air conditioning systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

07/14/2017

They are brothers and have been in business since the early 80's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for heating and air needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

07/13/2017

Great job by Rick, the team at the office Gary and Joanna are consummate professionals in an industry that has earned its jaded reputation. Very pleased as Sierra Pacific wanted to just change the unit. They've lost my business and Golden Aire has earned it! Excellent work, but honest people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Older AC unit was not functioning well, they tested, added freon and it's working well again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

07/08/2017

They come out twice a year. It has been excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service our heating and air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

07/08/2017

The problem was quickly diagnosed, a replacement part was in the truck, system fixed for a reasonable cost. As part of the service the two systems, one for each floor, were checked out and found in good working order. I would certainly use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump would not turn off. I finally had to use the breaker to stop it running. Of course no a/c during another heat wave. Technician Rick Stephens on time, very professional and knowledgeable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

04/21/2017

Great work, provided a good explanation of unit choices, competitive pricing, all installers friendly. Only hitch was thermostat installed in wrong place but no problem coming back out to move it to the agreed spot. Good cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace complete HVAC system, move unit into attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

04/12/2017

Good service. Price charged for part was high but not outrageous. Overall good service and value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The igniter was replaced for heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017