Chapman's Legacy Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150331

PO Box 468

Orangevale, CA 95662

Old fashion service and concern for our customers, delivered with the advantage of modern technology, and without the BIG company/corporate prices. Bonded and Insured for our customers protection. Our Mission Statement - At Legacy Plumbing our goal is to provide our customers with friendly, quality craftsmanship service. Our family owned & operated business keeps our focus on the customer, the service we provide them and their 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Additional DBAs - Chapman, Chapman and Peralta Inc. Award winning....

plumber (124)water heater repair and installation (25)drain cleaning (18)sewer cleaning (7)home remodeling (3)drain pipe installation (3)water softener installation and repair (1)hvac repair (1)

10/20/2019

He fixed it and explained it in about thirty minutes. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix running toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

10/08/2018

They do great work. Very skilled in their profession. A bit pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower/drain needed replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

07/25/2018

I called this morning, and they showed up at my house within two hours. It was a simple fix. The overall price was more than I expected, but I wouldn't complain since they came out so fast. I can't say if it was higher or lower than anyone else, because no one else would come today. Overall it was fair, quick (15 minutes of work) , professional, and the response was exceptional. I would recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water softener started leaking. I didn't use it so I needed a simple by-pass pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

06/08/2018

Company did a good job. Arrived on time and handled each job correctly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a new water heater, fixed bathroom drain

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

02/21/2018

Andy is the best took care of the problems in a timely fashion and was very friendly. I appreciate the way he explained the problems. A go to guy for my next plumbing needs for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line drain backed up plus a Toilet seal leak repair

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

12/12/2017

I was very pleased with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain needed to be cleared

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

11/02/2017

Very well. Lines were snaked. Drain was cleared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged washing machine line

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

10/16/2017

These guys are great. Hired for two jobs at my mother-in-law's and both went great. Competitively priced, showed up on time each time and got right to work. Everything worked great and cleaned up completely. Highly recommend. Cost listed was for both jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken tank-less water heater with gas tank water heater. Replace leaking shower/tub faucet/valve behind tile shower wall.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

10/04/2017

I would like to start by saying that the service I received from Kermit at Chapman's Legacy Plumbing is the exact reason I am a member of Angie's List! Kermit was a true professional who was able to trouble shoot all issues with my sink and water in the kitchen. He corrected several issues and located all necessary parts to avoid replacing major parts like the entire faucet. Kermit was punctual, e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet Leak, water shut off valves under sink broken, dishwasher air gap not working properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

09/14/2017

Work completed quickly and with quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet wax ring, inspect for damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

Deluxe Color Video Inspection, Faucet, Gas Lines Repair & Replacement, New Construction Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Line Repair, Tank Less Water Heaters & Trench Less Sewer Line Repair & Replacement.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa