TFI Tile & Marble Design

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2010

Additional e-mail added - tfitileandmarble@gmail.com, tfititleandmarble@hotmail.com...

ROYAL PAINT & CONTRACTING . INC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/05/2018

Job was performed on schedule. Contractor communicated status daily and set expectations. Cleaned up daily. Very personable and enjoyed working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

01/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished and replaced 100 sq. ft. of 12"X24" tile. All went well and our floors are beautiful.

12/01/2015

went better than expected! kept me informed throughout the whole project with e-mails & direct phone calls. Also happy that they kept to the schedule as promised-no misleading dates or times of not showing up-On time every day, very professional while working-always cleaned up the work site before leaving for the day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came by and took measurements, explained the whole process from demo to job completion...gave me suggestions on where to look for the tiles that I would like, picked up & delivered tiles, started on promised date & finished on promised date. I am going to bring them back to do my bathrooms when I'm ready!

04/12/2014

From start to finish the job exceeded my expectations. Lou is very professional, his experience helped to create the vision my wife and I had for the shower. Used his experience of jobs prior to suggest how the finish product would turn our. For me communication is key when working with contractors, Lou responded to every inquiry I had, kept me informed all throughout the project, brought problem ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old fabricated tub/shower enclosure. Installed new shower pan (waterproofed the area). Used traditional method of floating the walls with cement. Installed new tile (wall & floor), shower tray and bench, and new plumbing fixtures

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

01/06/2014

The job went very smoothly. Lou came in and did what he said he would do and more. He was very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lou, did an excellent job tiling our guest bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile

T.F.I. Tile & Marble Design specializes in custom installations to enhance the beauty of your home with tile or stone and various solid surface fabrications. We specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodels. Stone fireplaces, ceramic tile flooring, granite counter tops, outdoor tile for patios.

Check, Visa, MasterCard